The Talk Part 4

Warnings - breeding kink, cock warming, unprotected sex, pregnant sex, honeymoon, teasing, cream pie, desired cumflation, crying in desperation

"You're so round," he said in awe.

"So you've said," I giggled.

Timothée and I were on our honeymoon, and I was more pregnant than ever. Timothée was enjoying that immensely. He'd said something he really wanted was to spend a whole day with him inside me as much as possible. He'd explained it wasn't just a sexual thing, but an intimacy thins as well.

"How much cum do you think is in you, you're all round with it. How much do you think?" He asked with dazed eyes, as he rubbed circled on my bare, swollen stomach.

"Only whatever you've put in me the last three days, that's how long sperm lives," I chuckled.

"That makes me sad, I wanted you to keep it all," he pouted and I laughed.

"You're so ridiculous," I shook my head.

"Do you really think I'm weird?" He asked as he traced one of my nipples. I bit back a moan.

"N-no, I just like messing with you and our banter," I chuckled.

"I just love being inside you, it makes me feel so content and adored. I kinda almost cried when you brushed your teeth and brushed your hair with me inside you. It's so domestic yet intimate and I just love you a whole lot," he said sheepishly.

"Aww baby, I like it too. I'm not just indulging you, I think what you like is sexy too," I told him, caressing his face.

"You do?" He asked, his eyes lighting up.

"Yeah, and even if I didn't, seeing what it does to you would turn on anyone. You get so needy and wild and say all these weird but wonderfully dirty things," I said with a laugh. He grew hard inside me. It was a sensation I always enjoyed, the feeling of him growing and extending for me, inside me.

"Can I really let go then? Say what I always think?" He begged.

"You've been holding back?" I asked in astonishment.

"Maybe a little, I didn't know if you liked it or not," he said, squirming a bit which only made us both a bit breathless.

"Yes, yes Timmy, show me how you want it," I begged.

"You've got to stay on top, I want that cum filled belly in my face," he moaned.

"I don't think we could do it comfortably many other ways," I commented, but he was already starting to sound tantalizing. I began to bounce, but he was meeting me, our skin making slapping and wet sounds erotically.

"Oh fuck," he moaned as he rutted up into me.

"That's you letting go?" I challenged.

"I'm so hard, fuck I'm so hard inside your perfect pussy. It's so hard being me, half of me wants to stuff you full of cum, pump it into you like a hose and cork you right up so it can't get out. The other wants to fill you and watch how you leak and squirm all day, my cum running down your perfect legs, until you can't do anything or go anywhere because of how well I've filled you!"

"Oh!" I gasped at his dirty words.

"So pretty, so full! Some men want a virgin, I hate that! Need you filled, full of seed that impregnates you. I don't care what anyone says I'll keep you too blissed out and cum drunk to give a shit."

"Oh wow, oh Timothée," I whimpered as I bounced on his cock. He couldn't stop throbbing inside me, and it made me weak.

"Oh your round belly, all I did," he massaged my stomach. "Your fucking full, huge tits!"

"They're saggy," I said sadly.

"N-no, just heavy," he stuttered desperately as he cupped one and lifted. "Full of m-milk, so heavy and sexy."

"Timothée you sound so nice, I love this," I swore.

"Y'do?" He slurred happily.

"Yeah I- HOLY SHIT," he'd grabbed me and slammed me down on him hard while he had rutted upward with all his strength. The effect was magical as he began to fill me up.

"Ahhhhhhh, oooooo," I moaned as he sprayed ropes inside my heat. I came undone around him, gripping him as cum filled me.

"Good boy, oh good boy," I whimpered. He wasn't stopping though.

"Gotta make sure," he said with tears in his eyes. "Gotta make sure my baby is filled!"

"You did fill me, oh but that feels so amazing " I whined.

"My balls aren't empty, need to empty them inside you! I have to make you explode with cum. I want you so full you can't function," he begged.

"Sloshing around, belly ginormous, tits leaking milk, all for me. I wish it made a noise, wish I could hear and watch you grow with cum, how sexy would that be?" He asked desperately as he fucked me faster than he ever had. He'd given himself completely over to pleasure, he had a one track mind, and it was filling me up.

"Gonna cum in you again, you want it right? Wanna be full, want your big belly full of cum?" He begged me.

"Yes, give it to me!" I moaned. He shot into me again, ropes and ropes of semen were filling me up. I was shaking as I launched into orgasm. I felt so good it was unbelievable. How was he able to make me feel this euphoric?

"Ohhhhhhh," he whined. "That's all I ever wanted and more."