The Pillow

Warnings - dirty fan fiction, overstimulation, rules about masturbation, dom Timmy, rough sex, biting, choking, ass slapping, desperate reader, humping pillow, Timmy's pov, watching someone masturbate, mutual masturbation, controlling Timmy, trying to make partner feel pain, but for pleasure, hair pulling, calling partner a slut (in a sexual way) , wanting partner to control you, allusions to aftercare

I was home late, and I heard some noises from our bedroom. I wondered what my dear girl was doing. I peeked in and I watched in awe as she humped pillow. She looked lost to pleasure, her mouth hung open, her sexy playlist on loud. She moved gracefully.

I pushed into the room. She stopped what she was doing and looked mortified.

"I'm sorry," she said immediately. "I didn't know you'd be home."

"So you were going to lie to me about this. You were under strict rules not to touch yourself," I snarled.

"I know but I'm not touching myself," she tried.

"Oh darling, you know I don't tolerate loop holes," I said darkly.

"I, I couldn't help it," she said, putting her head in her hands.

"Why's that?" I cooed. He handed me her phone, I hadn't noticed she'd been reading something. I looked at a mass of text, and caught my name.

"Ohhh," I caught on. "This is how you spend your spare time sweet heart? When I'm around you milk my cock, when I'm not you read about it?"

"I-I was just curious if people write about you. I was lonely, and one thing led to another and I've been reading them all day, my pussy is on fire. I couldn't take it anymore, I thought you wouldn't be home for hours."

"They let me off early, and I was going to attend to my girl, but now, I don't know."

"Please!" I grabbed the lapels of my outfit. I kissed her roughly, hands tangling in her hair. She moaned into the kiss.

"Finish what you were doing my little slut, I want to watch you work yourself on a pillow, and then I'll show you what you were really missing."

"Yes, yes," she said, nearly in tears.

She began to move again, except she kept her eyes on me now. She bit her lip as she rode the pillow.

"T-Timothée," she whimpered. "Please."

"Keep going," I instructed, and took my cock out to stroke as I watched her.

"N-no, don't pleasure yourself, I can help," she said desperately.

"Good girls get to pump cocks, bad girls orgasm from pillows," I told her with a smirk.

"I want it!" She whined, bouncing on the pillow. "I'm so close."

"Well, get on with it girl," I smiled. She continued to work herself up. She finally let out a desperate sound, and her breasts arched up as she came.

"You got the pillow wet," I said, putting a finger under her chin so she looked up at me.

"S-sorry," she said pitifully.

"Don't worry, I'll make you feel all better. Your poor pussy, aching for me all day," I said soothingly.

"You-you're going to be nice to me?" She asked.

"Hmmm, it's going to be pretty rough Princess, think you can take it?"

"Yes, yes give it to me as hard as you need," she pleaded.

I tackled her to the bed. I wrestled off my shirt. In entered her as I roughly sucked the skin of her neck. I was snapping my hips as fast as I could manage.

I grabbed the skin of her ass and gripped it tight. She whined when I bit her throat. I hiked her legs up so her ass was easier to slap. I slapped it harder than I ever had.

"Timothée," she cried.

"Yeah baby, you got something to say? You've been horny all day, are you not enjoying yourself now?"

"No, it's soooo good, your cock is everything!"

I smirked, and sucked another large purple mark onto her throat. I was grabbing her breasts, kneading the flesh adoringly hard. I bent down to roughly suck on her nipple and she came, squeezing my cock, but I wasn't done yet. I resisted the urge to fill her, I lifted her legs higher, hoping her muscles burned as I stretched out her cunt.

"So hard, so r-rough," she groaned. "Give me more!"

Somehow, I picked up speed. I pushed as deep as I could. I was massaging her ass as I bit down on her nipple.

"S-sensitive," she mewled.

"I bet you are, being working yourself up all day. So horny even a pillow helped."

"Please, just fucking impale me. Just please ravish me, overtake me, control me!"

"Yes baby, I want you to feel overtaken," I smirked, and I placed a hand to her throat. She loved it. She writhed and came again.

"Okay, m-maybe too much," she whined.

"Nonsense, you've been so horny all day, you're fine," I cooed, and petted her hair.

"I'm too s-sensitive Tim," she cried.

"Say the safe word then," I urged.

"N-no, I can take it, for you I can take it," she said bravely. Her words did it to me, I tried not to cum, but I couldn't help it. Her valiant effort despite the fact she had tangled hair, was covered in sweat, and she was clearly overwhelmed. I was shooting into her tender cunt. I was overwhelmed with bliss that shot through every part of me.

"Ohhh," she moaned, as I pulled out gently.

"D-did I do good?" She asked.

"So good angel, let me take care of you huh? Let me spoil my girl."