Singer and Actor (P1)

Info - Timmy's pov

Apparently Scott had some songs with an up and coming singer. I decided I had some time and I would listen to them. I was shocked when I first heard her voice. It was angelic and unique. I shuddered, chills breaking out on my neck as her harmonies rung in my ears.

I instantly bought all her albums. I followed her on everything. By the end of the day someone could've said I was smitten.

"Hey Scott," I said nervously. I gulped and ran a hand through my hair, feeling incredibly self conscious.

"I have a hella lame thing to ask, could you figure out how I could meet y/n, the girl whose album just dropped?"

"Yeah I know it's stupid but I've kinda got a bit of a crush," I chuckled.

When we met I was so nervous. I stuck out a shaking hand and her smile made me melt.

"I hear you have a crush on me," she teased.

"Cudi!" I hissed at him and he laughed.

"It's okay, you're super cute," she winked.

"I am?" I asked, anxiously playing with my curls.

"Hell yeah," she smirked. I fell harder as we got to know one another more. I didn't think she'd ever feel the same way.

"Hey Timmy," she said. She was scribbling down lyric ideas and laying her head on my shoulder. I was all chills every time she touched me.

"Did you really have a crush on me when we first met?" She asked slowly.

"Yeah, I have a crush on you now," I said before I could stop myself. I was shocked when she straddled me instantly. She was kissing me and I was on fire.

"Scott told me you did but I didn't believe it, Timmy, I'm so into you," she said between kisses.

"Am I dreaming?" I asked her.

"No baby," she said and her hands were in my hair. I moaned.

"Call me that again," I begged.

"Baby," she smiled and kissed my nose.

"My fans are going to have a field day you know, half my mentions on Twitter are about us getting together."

"So is Scott," she chuckled. "He kept telling me we were a match made in heaven."

"Mmmmm, I'm so happy," I sighed and kissed her again.