Under the Table p2

Warning - oral (male and female receiving), foursome (obviously), jealousy, publicish sex, unprotected sex, queer reader

"Sooo, would you wanna have a foursome?" Timothée asked.

"TIMOTHÉE HAL CHALAMET," I screamed.

"What?!" He asked. "I know your wanna fuck Zendaya, you've literally told me."

"Oh my goodness, you are awful."

"Hey," Zendaya said seductively, coming over to me. "I wouldn't mind it."

She let her lips ghost over me and I felt my walls clench with desire. She was so hot. Could I stop my intrusive self-hate?

"Am I good enough for you?" I whispered.

"You're more than enough," she said, caressing my cheek. She kissed me intensely. I kissed her back hungrily. Her lips were so soft. I wanted to feel her. My hands were raking through her curls. I wanted her to make me pulse and squirm and moan.

"So hot," Tom moaned. When we parted, both our partners had their cocks in their hands. Zendaya moved away from me. She was waking up to Timothée. I felt my gut twist with jealousy as she kissed him. I noticed Timmy looked hesitant, and I was thankful for that. I decided to distract myself with Tom.

I began to palm him over his shorts as I kissed him. He seemed surprised. I didn't want to look at Zendaya and Timothée. They were perfect, two beautiful people belonged together.

I stripped Tom of his pants quickly. I undid my bikini so that it fell off me. When I looked over at my boyfriend, his eyes were glued on me, although Zendaya was kissing him. That made me feel a little better.

I got on my knees so I could suck Tom's cock. He wasn't as big as Timothée, but that didn't matter. I flattened my tongue, gathering saliva so he could glide in and out. Tom tentatively rolled his hips, his dick entering my mouth. I placed my hands on the back of his thighs, urging him forward. He began to move, and groan as he thrusted in and out of my mouth. I hollowed my cheeks for him and I heard him curse.

After a minute or two someone was tapping my shoulder. I pulled off Tom and turned to see Z.

"Hey babe, I'm sorry, I can't really deal with the jealousy," she said apologetically.

"Oh thank God," I giggled. "It was bugging me too."

"It's fine, why don't you two work on each other, and me and Tom can help our girls out," Timothée offered. I bounded over to my boy. Needing to kiss him for a moment. I crashed my lips to his, while I pumped his slick cock in my hand.

"I'll take it you like that idea," he chuckled.

"So, how are we doing this," Tom asked.

"I want to eat out Zendaya," I said a little too quickly. Timothée was trying very hard to stifle his laughter.

"Fine by me," Z said. She got on her knees. I laid on the boat's deck so she could sit on my face. I rubbed my thighs together in anticipation. Tom maneuvered himself so Zendaya could suck him off. Timothée got down so he was inches above my heat.

"Ready?" Timothée asked, breath ghosting over my cunt.

"Yes, please," I gasped. He dove in, his mouth was buried in my heat. I took a slower approach with Zendaya. I gave small kitten licks to her clit, and then traced it several times. I heard her whimper as she gagged on Tom's dick.

Timothée was humming into my heat, sending wonderful vibrations through me. This spurred me on to begin to make out with Z's pussy, drool covering my chin. I heard her make another sound of gratitude, and it lit a fire in my stomach.

I was bucking into Timothée's mouth, while Zendaya was grinding down on my face. I reached up so I could massage her clenching thighs. Her skin was so soft. I reached around so I could feel her ass.

I could tell Tom was close from the noises he was making. Timothée hiked my legs over his shoulders to better attend to me.

"Z, I'm gonna cum," Tom moaned, and I heard Zendaya gag slightly. I pointed my tongue so it could dart in and out of her.

"Y/n, I," her voice was shaky before she released onto my face. I lapped her through her orgasm. When she moved back, Timothée took his chance. He moved swiftly, and was sheathed inside me. He was so hard. He began to ram his hips into mine. All I could hear was the whimpers of Zendaya and Tom coming down, and the wet sound of Timothée fucking me.

"I'm so close," I told him.

"Me too, fuck you're so fucking sexy," he cursed and bent down to lap at my nipples like I was his own personal lollipop.

"Timmy," I moaned as I got my release. I rutted up into him desperately. Soon he was cumming as well, and my walls fluttered around him as he spilled into.

"That was amazing," Zendaya said after we'd untangled from each other.

"Yeah, great idea Chalamet," Tom said.