Obsessed End

Warning - kidnapped, originally I wanted pregnancy, obsession, toxic

I looked at Timothée sadly as he woke up. He was inside my glass box.

"I'm sorry, I had to," I said to him gently.

"You're crazy, why are you obsessed with me?" He cried, holding his head.

"Have you seen yourself? You're kind and talented and smart. I love how you look, but I also love how sweet you are. I love your acting-"

"You've seen my plays?" He asked.

"Of course, even since I saw you, I've bought a ticket for every showing," I promised, putting my hand up against the glass.

That seemed to be when the tide shifted. I grew more pregnant, but I took very good care of him. I let him want for nothing. He could have ordered me to bring him an ice cream cone and I'd have done it.

"What is your plans for me?" He asked one day.

"I don't know, I worry about it everyday. I want to set you free, but I also don't want to go to jail and lose my baby," I said rubbing my stomach.

"Our baby," he said and my heart leapt.

"You aren't going to believe me, but I've fallen in love with you. You've cared for me so kindly. If you let me out, I'm not running," he said.

"You have Stockholm syndrome," I said dismally.

"I don't, I can't," he said scooting forward.

"How?"

"You didn't do it that way. You weren't mean and then kind. You didn't reward me for only good behavior. You were kind to me no matter what," he explained.

"I love you so much, I hate having you hold up in here," I sighed, and his breath hitched when I stood up and unlocked the door. I swung the door open.

"Go on, leave me," I said dismally. He moved slowly, as if he was afraid I'd slam the door and yell sike. I felt arms surround me. He was holding me so gently.

"I'm not going anywhere."