Babysitting (P1)

Info - best friends, wild reader, promiscuous reader, Timothée babysitting reader, admiring feet, hearing someone having sex, getting off on bulge alone, needy reader, dirty talk, kinda cocky Timmy, ambiguous ending, possessive mother

"I cannot believe my mom is making you babysit me, when I'm an adult," I said, angrily.

"I offered you a place as my roommate but you said your mom would be mad if you moved out," he chuckled. He always brought this up. There was another reason behind my dismissal of his invitation. I just so happened to be madly in love with my best friend. Seeing him be domestic, or shirtless, or just late nights in general with him frequently enough and I would one hundred percent be spilling my feelings.

I was a bit of a wild child, an only child unlike Timothée. I was probably a little spoiled but also my mom was very protective. I broke every rule I could even if I did it in secret. This is why when my mom went away for her business trip, she asked Timothée to watch me so I didn't throw a rager like I had last time.

"You're telling me you didn't have a good time tonight?" He asked me. I couldn't say that. We'd run around in the sprinkler like children, had a picnic on his lawn. When we went in we got changed and showered and snuggled together while eating fudge sickles and pop corn, and trading off watching each others favorite show. It was a perfect sleepover even if we were both in our twenties. We'd also played a couple rounds of truth or dare, which ended up in me giving him a foot massage, which I didn't mind. If foot size was indicative of dick size, he was definitely packing.

"No, I had a wonderful time Timmy,"I sighed.

"Knew it," he sung.

"I'm just not looking forward to sleeping on a couch, I move so much I know I'll fall off," I whined.

"A couch?" He asked in confusion.

"Sorry, I know you picked it out and it's nice but-"

"No, no, no, you're sleeping in the bed with me," he said plainly.

"In the bed....with you?" I asked and he nodded as if it was obvious. It was not obvious, and somehow this would be both heaven and hell.

I followed him upstairs and he even took his shirt off before getting on what must be his side. I blew out a breath and slowly got in too. I turned to him and he was grinning.

"Hi," he smiled.

"Hi," I said back, butterflies crawling through my stomach.

"So, tell me about the most recent book you're reading," he said. He knew it was an odd love language of mine to talk about books and he always obliged me.

We were having a pleasant back and forth where he was calling my book crush toxic when we heard a some sounds. We both stopped talking to listen. Sex, it had to be. A loud moan rang out. Timothée giggled, and then I did too, after we stopped something shifted. I heard a woman crying out in pleasure.

"Fuck me harder!" The voice came and now I was thinking of saying that with Timmy inside me. Oh no, now I was wet. He was licking his lips and that didn't help. I shifted as I heard the loud skin slapping noises and just then I felt his length poke me. Even In the dark I could tell he was blushing, I felt so hot.

"Sorry," I said, he didn't say anything. I felt a buzzing need to fill the silence.

"Well at least someone is getting some," I said with an awkward laugh.

"What do you mean?" He asked after a time.

"I have been fucked in so long, I was hoping when my mom left I could get the party going and get laid," I admitted. This was all true. I fucked around heavily to forget about the massive crush I had on my best friend.