The Talk Part 1

Warnings - parents overhearing sex, getting the talk, needy Timmy, mentions of oral (male and female receiving) and shower sex, wanting to get someone pregnant, warning about pregnancy, goofy sweet sex, unprotected sex, throwing away birth control, cock warming, cream pie, thigh fucking, reader with large thighs, vocal Timmy, breeding kink a little bit, trying daddy kink and not liking it, biting ass, denying sex, judgement of premarital sex and pregnancy, unprotected sex

"Mm, Mm, mmmm," Timothée whimpered as he kissed me. I giggled as he grabbed my ass to pull me to him.

"You know you're not getting any baby," I said into the skin of his neck.

"What why?" He pouted.

"Because we're at my parents house, and our bedroom is right next to there's," I said plainly. "Plus I've already risked enough for you today."

"What's that mean?" He asked.

"The blow job in the pool house?" I asked, he waved me off.

"That feels like ages ago," he said, and tried to kiss me again.

"Then when you hopped in the shower with me and ate me out, then slammed me up against the wall and fucked me from behind, what about that?" I asked.

"Shower sex doesn't count," he told me.

"Why is that?" I asked.

"The cum gets washed away, I wanna cum inside you and fill you up," he said darkly.

"Timmy, we can't, you're so loud," I giggled.

"You're loud too!" He said reproachfully.

"Even better reason not to do this," I explained.

"What about your thighs?" He asked.

"What about them?" I asked.

"If I fuck your thighs, you won't need to make noise, and I'll keep myself together better because I'm not inside your perfect cunt," he reasoned.

"Oh yeah, because that checks out," I rolled my eyes as Timothée reached for the lube, knowing I'd give in.

"What?" He asked as he slathered the insides of my thighs.

"You're only loud when you're inside me, that's toooootally how you work."

"I'm not going to dignify that with a response," he said snootily, and I laughed. He pushed his needy cock between my slick thighs. We both slept naked so it hadn't been a hard task.

"Un, un, oh, mmmf, so good," he moaned as he rutted between my thighs happily. I secretly loved this. I'd hated my thighs my entire life, until Timothée had come along and complemented them constantly. He liked how thick they were. He enjoyed that they jiggled a bit when I walked. He loved me in tight clothes that showed them off.

"Mmm, Mm, such beautiful thick thighs baby," he said desperately.

"See, you're loud," I chuckled.

"Can't help it, uhhhh, your body," he was whining.

"You feeling good angel?" I asked.

"S-so good!" He heaved as I reached behind me, to massage the head that rapidly peeked out between my thighs.

"Oh, oh, I'm gonna shoot if you do that," he moaned. I grinned wickedly and took his cock. He was so desperate as I lined him up so he could rut inside me.

"Oh, oh, I'm gonna -"

There was a knock at the door. We looked at one another in absolute horror. We scrambled to get clothing on. I answered the door slowly. My mother came in with pink cheeks.

"Hello," she said, Timothée and I sat on the bed, feeling like naughty teenagers, even though we were both well into our twenties.

"So Um, I just wanted to remind the two of you that when two people love each other very much, they sometimes feel the urge to do.... Certain things," she began, Timothée and I gave each other a glance.

"I understand the two of you are engaged. However, certain activities could make it very hard to fit in your wedding dress, y/n," she said. Timothée let out a tiny moan, and I glared at him. He was dying to knock me up, and I'd told him he had to wait until after the wedding because my family would make a huge deal about it. I didn't want any of our baby's cousins to be whispering about them behind their back.

"Of course mom," I nodded.

"Thank you, um, goodnight," she left awkwardly, and the two of us burst into laughter. We were crying laughing.

"The- the last time I got that speech was when I was eleven," he guffawed. We were discarding our clothes and kissing as we laughed. I surprised him by turning him over and biting his ass cheek. He moaned delectably.

"Come on my boy," I said, and pulled him to kiss me again. Our teeth knocked as our smiles were still in place. His hands were on my breasts, rolling my erect nipples.

"Fuck me," I begged. "Better yet, impregnate me."

"W-wait, really?" He asked.

"Yeah, I heard you moan at the idea of me pregnant in my wedding dress, if it makes you that happy, I want you to have it," I smiled.

"But you do want it too right? I don't want to force anything," he said worriedly.

"Are you kidding me, I was only worried because of my parents. I've wanted a baby with you for so long. You're going to be the most adorable dad ever," I exclaimed.

"You're so fucking sweet, fuck I need to be inside you this instant," he begged. I rubbed my slick on his still hard cock, and he moaned. He pushed inside me.

"Gonna fill ya up, give you a nice round belly," he said dreamily, as he fucked into me faster than he ever had.

"Yes Timmy, make us parents, make yourself a daddy, and me a mommy," I begged.

"S-say it again, call me that again!" He begged.

"Daddy," I said.

"Okay wait no, it's not as sexy as I thought," he giggled and I laughed too.

"I just imagined a little person calling me that, and now it's not hot anymore," he laughed as he kissed all over my face.

"Mmm, we'll stick with Timmy then," I said, caressing his pecks with adoration in my touch.

"I can't wait to marry you," he said, kissing the tip of my nose.

"Same to you," I said. We heard my parents turn in loud music, and we were laughing again.

"Oh your laugh is so pretty," he gasped, and suddenly he was cumming inside me. His pulsating cock had me coming undone as well.

"Really Timothée?" I panted as I came down.

"My laugh made you cum?"

"I'm a man of simple pleasures," he said nuzzling his nose into my hair. I noticed he didn't pull out.

"Now that the music is on, we can go again when you're hard, and then we can toss my birth control," I said.

"Oh," he moaned, and he was hard again.

"You really are a man of simple pleasures," I chuckled.

"Don't laugh again if you want me to last," he gritted out.