Non Monogomous P1

Warnings - toxic relationship, cheating, cocky Timothée, unprotected sex, manipulating someone's thoughts, answering a phone call during sex, just really toxic and scummy behavior, slapping someone, pleasure from pain, puking, forcing a hug, biting lip

"You've got to promise me!" Brooke said aggressively.

"I promise," I said, as tears streaked my face.

"He's killing you, and you promised before and then went back," Brooke said sadly.

She was talking about my toxic relationship with my boyfriend. He was cocky, and cheated and didn't even feel bad about it. We'd go through the same cycle, happiness, he cheats, I leave, he begs for me back, I go back, we go into a honeymoon period as he makes it up to me, and over and over we played this game. Brooke was getting tired of me giving into him, but I loved him, and I knew he loved me too, he was just not the best at monogamy.

"It's different this time, it was in our bed," I said, and the tears started up again. I'd literally puked when I'd seen. He'd begged me to stay, but I hadn't.

"Good, I'm driving you over to get your stuff while you're still angry, it'll help," Brooke said.

I marched into the house. I gagged again when I heard a woman moaning. He was so disgusting. He was such a fucking bastard it was unbelievable.

"Mon Amor! You're back!" He said, sliding into the room. I hated that he was naked, it was hard to pay attention when his huge cock was hard and pointed my way.

"Yeah, to pack and leave your sorry ass," I snapped.

"Naw, you're back for sex," he said, his hands sliding onto my shoulders. I whirled and slapped him across the face.

"Get away from me you sick fuck!" I snapped, yet my traitorous eyes dropped to his cock, because I knew he liked pain when he was horny. Sure enough, his cock twitched.

"Come on angel, you know it's just physical, I love you," he whined.

"In our own bed Timothée, you promised me never again," I sobbed as I packed.

"Hey," he said, and pulled me to him. I struggled against him but he was too strong, and I was weak from the way I could feel his wet length against my thigh. Finally, he had be folded into a hug. His hand traveled down, and squeezed my ass.

"You don't want to leave. You're just jealous and need a good fucking baby girl," he said with a dark chuckle.

"Pervert," I said, though my core was going molten.

"Who cares if I fuck someone, I'm always gonna come back to you. You know I love you. Does it really matter so much?" He asked soothingly.

"Plus see," he said gently swiping his cock through my folds. "You're wet, you want me."

Soon he was entering me. I couldn't help the moan that left me. He smirked cockily.

"See, Mon Amor, you know I like your pussy best," he cooed, and began to slam into me.

"Then why?" I whined, as I felt my body buzz with pleasure.

"Just because I like mint chocolate chip ice cream the best, doesn't mean I won't try different flavors," he smiled, and kissed me so I couldn't say anything else.

As he made me feel amazing, I had to wonder if he had a point. He made me happy, we had a great relationship other than the cheating. Maybe it didn't matter if he went out for sex. He always wore a condom with them, and never did with me, that had to mean something. Maybe I could deal with it, because I knew now, I couldn't deal without him.

"Your phone is blowing up," Timothée chuckled, and answered Brooke's call, holding it to his ear.

"H-hello?" I groaned and Timothée was laughing. He began to roll his hips in the way I loved.

"Where are you? Do you need back up?"

"I'm, oh f-fuck, m'not coming," I whimpered.

"Are you crazy?" She demanded.

"Mmmmmfff, haaa," I moaned, unable to answer in words.

"He's fucking you right now isn't he," she snapped.

"Hello Brooke," Timothée purred.

"You're both disgusting," she said and hung up.

"Ah," I whined as he massaged my tits and suckled on my neck.

"My pretty baby girl, you won't leave. You're obsessed," he teased.

"Timmy," I breathed. "Cum inside me."

"Oh I will," he said, and bit my bottom lip and came inside me with powerful thrusts. I came undone, clinging to him desperately as his cock hit me perfectly.