ClassClown p1

Info - class clown Timothée, dramatic, sex jokes

"Timothée! Go get a drink of water if you have to cough so bad," snapped the teacher. He didn't need to cough. He was saying pussy as loud as he could without getting caught.

Timothée was the class clown. He got decent grades but he lived for the drama. He was a theatre kid, and adored having an audience.

"I will, thank you sir," he said with mock politeness. He walked out, only to sneak in a moment later and stand behind the teacher. He was mimicking his movements. He did look rather funny, and I cracked a smile. I watched Timothée grin at me.

As he was distracted, the teacher turned to him.

"Timothée!" He said in exasperation. "Why are you always like this? I may have to send you to Principal Landon with a detention!"

"No! Mr. Tailcot, I am but a simple boy, trying to get a laugh from a pretty girl!" He said, and to my surprise he pointed at me.

"Timothée, I-," Mr. Tailcot started.

"No, please! Have you not seen Ms. Landon's gnashing teeth? Her shrill voice, her strong hands and quick mother dialing fingers? Casteth me not to the hell of detention. Won't it just make more work for you? Become my muse, my hero and let me not fall into the hands of Principal Landon," he begged and he'd dramatically gone to his knees. I rolled my eyes, but Mr. Tailcot looked awkward.

"Oh, alright. If you behave the rest of the lesson, I won't do anything," he said, running a hand down his face.

"Yes sir!" He agreed, and he did behave. However, when the bell rang and people complemented him, he kept his eyes on me as I packed up. When the room was nearly empty he came over to me.

"You finally smiled at me today, you never smile when I joke around," he said excitedly.

"I try not to encourage it. You could do it to a teacher who isn't as nice as Mr. Tailcot," I nudged him.

"But then I'd have detention and couldn't ask you out this weekend," he said.

"Did you really do that little performance for me today?" I asked disbelievingly.

"Today? I do it for you everyday," he beamed.

"Okay, fine, you're too cute to resist," I said his cheeks were bright red but his smile was bright.