Christmas Teasing (P1)

Info - sexting, teasing, dom Timmy, sub reader, riding chest, bondage, degrading language, calling reader slut/whore/cocksleeve/cock whore, slapping, getting someone off with shower head, overstim, wanting to be lead around on a collar, reader calling herself bitch, crying during sex, nearly using safe word, unprotected sex, biting, sub space, reader coming multiple times, sending nudes, disobeying a doms rules, spit kink, squirting, shaming reader during sex (consensual of course), brat tamer Timmy, reader wishing Timothée had to force his cock in her bc she was too small, wanting to be stretched, pinching

"I'm not wearing panties" - y/n.

This was the first of many teasing messages I sent Timmy. I was at a lame work party that he'd skipped out on to go out with his boys. I was mad he'd ditched me and I had no one fun to talk to, so I was going to tease him.

"Remember the time I came from just rubbing your boner on me?" - y/n.

"Babe, I'm going to need you to stop this" - Timmy🥰

"I'm horny for you!" - y/n

"I don't want to get hard in front of my friends" - Timmy🥰

"What if that's what I want ☺️😏" - y/n

I waited for a reply but when none came I was more than happy to double text.

"I want you to drink egg nog from my belly button and lick Christmas cookie crumbs off my nipples, and unwrap me like a gift. Fuck I'm wet for you Timothée🌊🌊😩🫦🍆🥵" - y/n

"You're so damn dirty! I'm going to punish you" -Timmy🥰

"Fuck, please! 🙏🏻😩🙌🏻" - y/n

I put my phone away and began to mill around, making sure people saw I was there so I could leave early. I shook hands and had a cookie or two, and finally I grabbed the gift from corporate with my name on it and left. However, when I got in my car, pulled up my dress and spread my pussy lips to take a picture to send to Timothée. He didn't respond to my wetness, but he was probably having fun. Maybe I could masturbate without him knowing, but I really was uncomfortably wet.

I got home and everything was dark, which wasn't unusual. When I turned on the lights I jumped. Timothée sat at the kitchen table, completely naked.

"Timothée, I thought you were out until late," I said. He stalked to me. He took my present and threw it to the side and then picked me up easily. I wrapped my body around him and he kissed me fiercely. My dress had ridden up so my slick was being rubbed on his lower stomach, right where his happy trail was. I moaned into the heavy kiss.

"You think I could be out with my friends while you teased me like that?" He demanded. "All I could think of was punishing you."

"Then do it, make my day," I said. He growled and kissed again, much harder. He bit my lip and I moaned in satisfaction. He let me down and ripped the dress I wore off me.

"Fucking slut, not even wearing panties," he said darkly.

"Yeah, you slut doesn't need panties she just needs cock," I said.

"Such a fucking cock whore," he said as though he were surprised.

"Yeah I am, use me as a cock sleeve," I begged reaching for his dick.

"You think it's that easy?" He asked knocking

my hand away. "You're coming twice before you get an inch of cock."

"But Timmy," I whined. He grabbed my jaw and spat in my mouth.

"No whining, don't be a brat," he demanded. I nodded meekly.