Cam Girl Part 4

Warnings - lying, confessing, interview about sex, love sex, daddy kink, cam girl reader, saying you are a cocksleeve, Timothée using degrading names, ass spanking, voyeurism, showing off relationship and sex life , handjob, no refractory period

I was watching Timothée in his interview. He was currently being grilled about me. I could tell he was antsy from lying.

"So you are not dating famous Cam girl y/n," asked the interviewer.

"No, I'm happily single," he smiled and my heart sunk a bit.

"Do you even know y/n?"

"Well, I reached out because of all the craziness, she's nice but we didn't meet up," he explained. I felt a sadness in my chest.

"So no hipbone piercings, no cam girl girlfriend, no kinky live sex?" The interviewer was grinning.

"It's a fine profession, but it isn't for me," he chuckled.

"I see, so her recent live didn't have you in it?" Asked the interviewer.

"Like I said," he began.

"You know what, this is stupid. It's all true, I'm dating her and we're very happy together," he admitted. The crowd absolutely lost it. I did as well, I jumped up and down on the bed with joy.

"What!" The interviewer couldn't believe his luck.

"We didn't mean to have live sex, I tried to turn it off, but I turned on the camera," he explained, he was bright red but grinning ear to ear.

"Timothée Chalamet, getting the gold standard sex," the interviewer wolf whistled.

"Eh, it's really not about that. I'm obsessed with that girl. We live together, she's the love of my life. I'm probably gonna marry her and have kids and all that shit," he said, and blew a kiss to me through the screen. I was still jumping for joy.

"Wow, you're really crazy about her?"

"Yup, best thing in my life is that girl," he answered.

"You're usually not this open," said the interviewer.

"At this point everyone's seen everything, they can form their own opinions, but I'm happy."

"Well that was a wild turn of events," the interviewer was ending the show. I grabbed my phone and texted him.

"Get your ass home now!"

"😏😘" was his only response. I set up all the cameras and lights because I knew what he'd want. We were gonna show the world how he got fucked.

"You're gonna marry me," I launched myself at him when he came in.

"I love you so much, so yeah, I'll wife you up one day," he said as he swung me around. We were kissing heavily and pulling off each other's clothes.

"Come on, let's show the world what they're missing," I smirked.

"I swear you can read my mind," he groaned as I led him to the set.

"You think you can do this? I want it to be super kinky," I said, showing him my phone.

"Mmmm, Mon Amor," he kissed me. "I can definitely make that work."

"Hey everyone," I waved and the screen lit up with thousands of watchers. Timothée was standing proud, with his cock out and hard.

"This is my boyfriend," I said, standing behind him so I could show him off. I began to work his cock lovingly.

"See how pretty he is? Look at that cock, aren't you jealous?" I asked.

"Mmmmm, Mon Amor," his voice was deep with pleasure.

"We're going to put on a little show for you guys," I smiled.

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard," he murmured in my ear.

"You better," I said as he gave my ass a squeeze. I got down on my hands and knees. He bent down to grab my legs. I was so thankful I could see him in the recording on the laptop.

Soon he was entering me. I gasped. We'd never done the wheelbarrow before and he was penetrating me so deeply.

"You're so deep," I moaned.

"Fuck you feel amazing ma Cherie," he whined.

"Fuck me, go wild!" I begged and he began to ram into me. He looked feral as he fucked me. I could see the high, high donations. I didn't give a shit about the money right now.

"You feel like a God, holy shit!" I screamed as he fucked me. He slapped my ass hard. I loved it.

"Oh, yes, daddy," I cried.

"Say it again," he growled.

"Fuck me harder daddy, spank me!" I begged. He slapped my ass again, and massaged the skin.

"Timothée, your cock is so big, I want it all the time," I pleaded.

"You'll get it then baby girl, you know I'm addicted to your pussy," he grunted.

"I'm so close!" I moaned. Soon I was coming apart and I felt him begin to shoot into me.

"You're cumming, oh I love your cum," I groaned. He was still pounding into me.

"You're still hard," I whimpered.

"All for you Mon Amor," he growled.

"Aren't you all jealous?" I asked. "Can your man cum in you and stay hard enough to fuck it into you?"

"I know you love my cum, gotta give my slut what she wants," he chuckled darkly.

"Yes, I'm your slut. You own my cunt, I'm your cocksleeve!"

"Ahhh, yes," he moaned.

"I'm gonna come again daddy," I gasped, and I broke again.

"Oh, what a good girl," he said, and came inside me again. My cunt was being pumped full of cum. He let me down gently. I stood up and showed the camera my cum filled pussy while Timothée sucked on my neck.

"See ya," I winked, and turned it off.

"That was so hot," he said into my skin.

"It really was," I sighed.