Christmas Teasing (Bonus)

Info - breeding kink, lactation kink, dom Timmy, teasing, mention of nudes, cream pie, no refractory period, pregnant sex, daddy kink, cock warming, unprotected sex, ass slapping

"Mmmm, stop it," he growled in my ear. I smirked. To anyone else it might've looked like innocent stretching, but he knew better. He'd become obsessed with my breasts to the point he realized he had a lactation kink.

"Thirsty love?" I cooed.

"I need to breed this cunt all over again," he said, placing a hand on my heat. I rubbed my ass on his hard length.

"Then do it," I challenged. He was carrying me to the bedroom as I giggled. He was tearing off my clothing.

"Mmmm, I know you have to be on top but fuck baby," he moaned and bent down and suckled at my nipples. I loved the way it felt. My sweet dom boy, being reduced to drinking my milk because I turned him on that much.

"I'm obsessed," he said, lifting his head, and I wiped the milk that dribbled from the corner of his mouth.

"Does it taste that good?" I asked him.

"Hell yeah, best flavor in the world, the flavor of you," he swooned. He'd gotten much less intense since learning I was pregnant and I actually liked the change. He got undressed while I sat up. I was too big to be on the bottom.

"Can't wait to cum in that perfect cunt of yours. I wanna stuff you full of it. Fuck you're so round," he babbled as I slid down onto his cock.

"Holy shit!" He gasped when I was fully seat on him.

"I'm gonna send you drippy titty pics tomorrow at work," I said as I began to bounce.

"Fuck, you're such a brat," he growled and rammed his cock up into me.

"There's my girl, fucking love the way you take me. I can't get over this belly, so plump with cum. Fuck!"

"Oh Timmy, you cock feels so good!" I wailed. We were both panting.

"Need that milk baby, need your sweet goodness," he begged and I moved forward. He needily sucked on my nipple, whimpering as he did. His cock was twitching inside me. I rotated my hips and he slapped my ass good and hard. I loved it, so desperate but still slapping me. He didn't dare choke me anymore, and I missed that so I told him to slap my ass as much as he liked. It was the only place he would slap now.

He pulled off my nip and gargled with his milk and then gulped it down gratefully. He was still rutting upwards.

"Gone make you cum sick, fucking need my cock in you all the time!" He grunted as he came. He was shooting into me and I was wailing.

"Ah, ah, ha, Daddy!" I cried desperately.

"That's it, daddy bred your cunt didn't he?" He gasped.

"Yeah he did, made me all heavy and round, made me so full," I groaned.

"Yes, yes, yes!" He cried.

I was riding him hard, the sound of our skin slapping was loud and lovely. His cock was stuffing his cum into me. Fuck I wanted him to rebreed me forever.

"Such a tender pussy, gonna get all gooey," he moaned.

"Nips, again, please, nips," he pleaded. I bent for him again and whined when his lips wrapped around my bud. His other hand massaged and let my leaky milk trail down his large hands.

"Fucking big mommy milkers," he gasped when he came up.

"Does daddy like them?" I asked.

"Fuck yeah, I wanna suck and fill you all day. I wanna see you bursting with cum," he growled.

"Yes!" I cried and I came again. The pulses of my cunt had him crying out and filling me once more. We were both yelling and cursing and writhing from the pleasure we gave to each other. When we calmed down, he helped me lay on my side.

"Gotta keep my cock in ya, I don't want any spilling," he said with a wink. "But while it fills you, I want to drink."

"Drain them Timothée," I said darkly and he was on my breasts in a second.