Cam Girl Part 2

Warnings - teasing, cam girl reader, daddy kink, live on Instagram, accidentally filming sex, denying rumors, spanking, different positions, unprotected sex, hidden relationship,

"Hey yeah, I'm sorry," Timothée said to his fans. "I just look like shit right now. Plus the lighting is horrible. But feel free to ask what you like."

Timothée was on Instagram live. His true reason for having the screen off and only the sound on was because I was there. I was ticked off. He didn't know, but I'd been just about to seduce him when he'd started his live. I didn't want to ruin it for his fans but it'd been a hard week. We had both been harassed about him potentially being my cam partner. We'd both denied it a thousand times. However, secretly, I wanted to come out as a couple. I was fine with my job being criticized if I could just be with him publicly. All our dates had to be so low key. We had moved in together pretty fast because we could never hang out. I was worried he was ashamed of me.

I decided I would seduce him to take out my frustration. I came over to him and kissed his neck gently. I made sure to be quiet. I sucked just where he liked. He tried to brush me away.

"Wow, I've gotten this question a lot. Lots of porn stars try to emulate the looks of certain celebrities, I'm assuming that is the ahhh!"

He whimpered as I palmed him over his pants. He glared at me, but he didn't push me away as I smirked. He had told me in the past our sex life was like nothing he'd ever experienced. He said it was like he in a whole new world, so I doubted he'd reject me.

"Sorry, I hit my elbow," he said clearing his throat. I slipped my hands up his shirt, and played with his nipples.

"I, yes, no, that was not me," he continued.

"Now there is no one else here, just me," he said pleasantly. He struggled to answer the questions as I pulled off his top and bit his neck. I was playing with his curls.

"Like I said at the beginning of the stream, I'm not dating a cam girl, I have never dated anyone in that industry. There's nothing wrong with it, but I'm much too awkward to do anything like that."

Those words made me double my efforts. I pulled down his boxers, which was all he was in, and began to work his cock.

"Mmmmfffoohhhh ho ho," he groaned.

"Sorry, weird yawn," he said.

"W-wet sounds?" He said nervously as I pumped him. "No, I think you're hearing my ceiling fan, I need to get it fixed."

I chuckled as I read a comment that said "broken ceiling fan? He's a millionaire, something sus is definitely happening!"

"Someone else is there!!!" I read next.

He looked up with a glare, but I saw need in his eyes as he was biting his lip. I began moving faster, as I used my other hand and took off my bottoms.

"Project I'm most excited for?" He panted. The smallest of noises when I took my hand away.

"That would probably be, fuck," he said as I settled on his cock, his arm went around me immediately. He was speechless as I wriggled my hips. He slapped a hand over his mouth as I pulled up and went back down.

"I-I'm sorry guys, the internet is really messing up, I promise I'll get on again when I look at it," he said. He clicked a button and was cursing as he moved me to the couch, pushing me down so he could fuck into me wildly. He was holding up my legs, and I arched upward.

"Fuck, you are such a damn tease," he growled.

"All for you," I panted.

"Do you know what you almost did, almost revealed our lie baby," he said in a deep voice. "I think daddy should punish you, how about that?" He asked.

"Yes, daddy please!" I begged. He pulled out and put me across his knee. He slapped my ass once.

"Is that enough?" He asked.

"No, I was too bad," I whined. I heard him chuckle darkly, and he slapped my ass again. He massaged the red skin. My eyes were rolling back into my head.

"Come on angel," he pulled me off, and I pushed him down so I could ride him. I turned around, and lowered myself onto him so he could watched my ass. His hands went to my hips as I rode him.

"So good for me, do things for me that have never been done!"

"Yes daddy, all for you, only for you," I swore.

"All those people watching you, getting so horny, but it's only me for you isn't it?" He asked.

"Yes, yes, only you," I promised.

"I'm getting close," he said.

"Touch my clit!" I begged. His deft fingers played with my clit perfectly. He was rubbing with the perfect pressure, before pinching it between his fingers.

"Fuck!" I screamed. He was shooting into me just as my walls clamped down on him. I rode out my orgasm on this massive cock.

"Satisfied now bad girl?" He asked with a chuckle. He got dress and went back to the computer but went still.

"B-baby," he said, and I went over. He'd not canceled the live, he'd turned the camera on! The comments were flooded with exclamation points and 'I told you so's and people happy to see Timothée fuck someone. All the things we'd said during would reveal everything. He quickly ended the stream.

"We're in big fucking trouble," he said.