Just Friends (The end)

Info - friends to lovers, tilt a whirl being sussy, puking, admitting feelings, making love, pining , cock warming

The next day everything felt different. Timothée was All I wanted. I'd been fighting it for a while I supposed. I tried everything I could to be close to him, even though I knew it wasn't fair to Maria. I just needed to get him alone.

"Hey, Maria won't go with me on the tilt-a-whirl, will you?" He asked me. Perfect! I agreed immediately and we were put in our seat. I realized a second later this wouldn't be a good place to have a deep conversation. I was flung against him. I was face to face with his crotch. Next we swung and his face smashed into my cleavage.

"This is a little, woah," he tried to talk but I was swung on top of him. We were flung back and forth and it was nearly like we were Barbie's being controlled by someone who was uncoordinated, but definitely wanted us to dry hump one another. We got off dizzily and I stumbled to a tree. I braced myself against it and puked.

"Oh sweet heart," Timothée said worriedly, and pulled my hair back from me. I was thankful as I spilled my guts.

"Sorry I made you go," he said regretfully. My whole body was shaking as it always did when I puked.

"Timothée?" I asked in a scratchy voice, as I raised my head.

"Yeah?" He asked me, our eyes were locked on one another's, and though I'd just thrown up, he pulled me into his arms.

"Would you really save me?" I asked. It was that question that had haunted me all day and night.

"Yes, in a heart beat, I'd even sacrifice myself for you," he said instantly.

"Not Maria?" I asked, tears in my eyes. He didn't answer he just bent down and pressed his lips to mine softly. I gasped slightly, then kissed him back. My arms twined around his neck. We swayed slightly.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that," he said when we separated.

"Me too," I said softly. "But Maria."

"We broke up last night," he said gently.

"Why?"

"I told her I was in love with my best friend," he said with a lopsided grin.

"Oh, Timothée," I sighed and grabbed his face to kiss him again. He was kissing me so passionately it almost felt unreal.

"What about Joe?" He asked, as our foreheads rested against one another.

"After the love-o-meter thing I told him we needed a break," I said. "You're the one I truly want. I think I've been in love with you for years and not known."

"Well I knew, and it killed me. I was only dating Maria to forget you," he sighed.

"Forget the park, take me back to the hotel and make love to me, I promise I'll wash my mouth out," I told him and he laughed, but then we were eagerly running, not caring who saw. We finally made it to his room and before I could go to wash my mouth out, he pressed me against the door and kissed me.

"Please, I want to brush my teeth," I begged him.

"Hurry back, I've waited for years for this," he called. I brushed my teeth and tongue hurriedly.

"I'm back," I said and gasped. He was naked, completely so.

"You're gorgeous," I said in awe.

"So are you," he said gently and moved toward me. He slowly undid my dress so it fell to the floor. He then slowly unhooked my bra, and my panties were removed.

"You are everything," he sighed. He brought me to him to kiss him. The first kiss was soft and slow and it felt perfect.

"I love you," he said quietly.

"I love you so much Timothée Chalamet," I told him.

"Come," he lead me to the bed and sat down, looking up at me with adoration. He kissed my stomach, and then rested his forehead against it.

"I can't believe this is real, I've wanted this so badly, for so long," he sniffed. I realized he was crying.

"Timmy no," I said helplessly. "Stop I'm yours now. Don't think of the past."

"You're mine?"

"All yours," I said as I sunk down on his cock. He moaned, eyes scrunched shut.

"You feel perfect," he breathed. I began to slowly bounce.

"Timmy," I said, feeling a warmth I'd never known grow in me with each pump.

"I think we were made for one another," I said.

"I feel the same way," he said and picked me up so I was laying on the bed, and he was over me. He intertwined his fingers with mine and raised our hands over my head. He bent to kiss me, first my forehead, then temple, next my nose, finally cheek and lips at last. I moaned happily into the kiss. It was slow and sensual. I adored every second of attention from his pink lips. He was thrusting into me slowly, but powerfully.

"I can't express how I love everything about you, you make our stupid mundane job a treat to go to everyday. I can't believe I even miss work on the weekends because I miss you," he told me.

"I miss you even when you take bathroom breaks," I chuckled. "I can't believe I didn't realize it, when the first person I would save would've easily been you too, not to mention you're the person I enjoy spending time with most in this world."

"You're saying everything I've always wished, everything I've cried myself to sleep telling myself you would never say," he said as he picked up the speed of his hips a bit.

"Timmy, you feel so good," I told him, and my nails dug into his skin.

"Don't hold back," I'll wear those scratches with pride later when we swim.

"I'm never holding back with you again," I promised. He was kissing me again and upping his speed. He was whimpering into my mouth desperately.

"I want all of you," I told him, and he groaned and unleashed inside me. I wasn't far behind him. My walls fluttered gently. He was moaning as he fucked me through my orgasm.

"That was the best thing I've ever experienced," he sighed. I yanked him down by his shoulders.

"Woah baby," he chuckled.

"I want your weight on me, I wanna know you aren't leaving and this isn't a dream," I said, and wrapped all my limbs around him.

"Oh I'm never leaving y/n, you're stuck with me, we're soul mates after all."