Moment Of Weakness P1

Warnings - hatred, runining image, destroying things, cheating, anger, paparazzi , mentions of alcohol

"Why, you told me I had nothing to worry about, you told me over and over again, and I fucking believed you!" I cried, and threw the watch i'd bought him for our anniversary.

"I'm sorry, it was a one time moment of weakness," he said.

"When I have a moment of weakness I over eat, or I get sloppy drunk, or I over spend, I don't betray my girlfriend of three years!" I screamed, ripping off the necklace he'd gotten me.

"I can't change it, but I can try to make up for it," he said dismally.

"Make up for it? What makes you think you'll ever see me again after tonight!"

"Please baby, I love you!"

"Timothée, I had to find out from the fucking paps. They bombarded me and showed me the pictures. This will be all over the gossip cites. I'll probably be interviewed about you for years to come!"

"I want you to let me fix this," he said, trying to approach me. I moved back angrily.

"Don't you dare touch me, I don't want your fingers anywhere near me. They're tainted."

"Don't say that," he said with tears in his eyes. "You used to love my hands."

"Yes, I did, before they were all over a whore in Paris!"

"She didn't mean anything! She was a replacement for you," he said earnestly.

"I can't wait to answer every talk show host honestly. I can't wait for your kind, loving, nice boy persona to be crushed," I snapped at him, and began ripping the dress he'd gotten me. I didn't care if I'd be naked, I couldn't have it on my skin any longer or I'd be sick.

"You don't mean that, you want me, you love me," he wept.

"Not any more," I shook my head. "Get out."