Hot Mom and Coach (the end)

Info - offering single mom help, mommy kink, unprotected sex, stress, husband leaving

"You've been late so often, are you okay?" I asked. She looked down.

"Thanks for checking in on me," she said. "It's just hard adjusting after Frank left."

"Hey, I'm so sorry," I said to her. We'd been flirty at games, and I got a kiss anytime our team won which was nice. I wondered if she ever wanted to take it further.

"You know I'm a good cook and cleaner, is there any way I could come help? Layla already likes me so I'm good there," I said with a smile.

"Oh, Timothée, you don't have to," she said, placing a hand on her heart.

"I'd love to, every mom could use a helping hand," I shrugged.

"Oh, okay, could you come around seven, that's when I start the bedtime routine and that's what is the most difficult at the moment," she said.

"Of course," I nodded. We lost our game so no kiss but it didn't matter because I was going to her house. I rang the doorbell at seven sharp and heard pattering feet. I expected Layla at the door, but it was a small boy who looked very much like her.

"Stranger danger!" He shouted and slammed the door. Had I gotten the wrong house? Seconds later, y/n, with a baby on her hips, was giving me an apologetic smile.

"Sorry, new faces can startle Lyle," she said.

"It's okay, but wow, I didn't know you had more than Layla," I said as I stepped in.

"Haha, so you thought I was that haggard from one kid?"

"You don't look haggard, you look beautiful," I said instantly.

"Well, thank you. Yes, you know Layla, you just met Lyle, and this is baby Leoni," she said happily.

"Beautiful names for beautiful children," I smiled.

We worked together as a wonderful team. I helped her clean the kitchen from dinner. Played with them during "song time" where they watched some songs on tv and danced. Finally, I was helping to potty train Lyle, while Layla brushed her teeth. Y/n was bathing Leoni. Next, it was time for Layla and Lyle's bath.

"Hey, Lyle, why don't you play soccer like Layla?" I asked. He was young, but not so young he couldn't play.

"I don't like sports," he said as played with the bubbles.

"What do you like?"

"Art, I like paint and markers and making pictures," he said dreamily.

"That's awesome," I smiled.

Finally they were in fluffy towels and headed to their room. They were getting dressed when y/n came in.

"Oh, you're amazing! They usually fight me so hard, don't you my little monsters," she said and tickled their bellies and they giggled.

"Bed time story!" They chanted once we'd finished getting them in pajamas.

I read one book and y/n the next, and now it was time to sing them a song and shut the door. I felt I'd done really well and Lyle had warmed to me easily. I was proud of myself.

"There's one more thing to take care of," she said and led me to a bedroom. It looked like hers once I'd entered. I didn't have long to look because I was slammed against the door. She was kissing me feverishly and I responded in kind. I think she could feel how tentative I was because she moved my hands to her breasts. I massaged gratefully.

"This okay?" She panted into my mouth.

"Yes," I agreed readily.

"I want you to fuck me Timothée, you're so kind and handsome and good, and I just need you to fuck my brains out," she said as she shed her clothing. I matched her movements and did the same until we were naked.

"I'll do whatever you want," I sighed. She began to kiss me again on the jaw and neck and I pushed into her dripping pussy.

"Holy fuck mommy feels so good," I said as I began to thrust.

"What did you call me?" She asked as I played with her nipples.

"Mommy," I moaned.

"That's a good boy, exactly what you should call me," she chuckled sexily. She was meeting my desperate thrusts.

"I've needed a pussy like this for so long," I gasped as I pushed deep inside her. She was so tight and wet.

"Say it again," she begged and I knew what she meant.

"Mommy, your body, it's magic," I whined.

"Fuck, I need to ride you, wanna see you all pitiful underneath me," she begged. I pulled out and ran to the bed eagerly. She came over to me and sunk down. I whimpered as she took me so deep into her. I wanted more, more, more, even though she was already bouncing happily.

"Such a huge cock baby, damn, this is what I think about all the time when I'm alone," she breathed.

"I'd do anything for you, mommy," I gasped and played with her breasts. She looked so lost in bliss and I'm sure I did as well. She felt like a dream as she slipped up and down on my length.

"I am yours," I moaned, rutting upwards.

"I love it!" She cried.

"M-mommy, you'll wake the babies," I whined.

"I can't care, all I know is your cock!" She groaned. Her speed increased and she was going wild. I couldn't take it and I was pulsing and filling her. She came undone as well as my cock went deep inside her. She finally collapsed on me.

"Thanks, coach," she heaved.

"You're welcome, mommy," I gulped.