Pillow Princess (The end)

Info - Fem boy Timmy, temper tantrum for sex, calling Timothée slut/princess/baby girl, needy Tim. Whiny Timmy, breeding kink, desires cumflation, mommy kink, baby talk, sub space, hitting cock, mad at self for being soft, lactation kink, boob obsessed Timmy, multi cum, basically no refractory period, licking, cumming instantly, cumming in pants, sexual act while driving, sex in dressing room, PDA, loud Timmy, very sub Timmy, crying during sex

"You look so cute in blue," I said as I played with his skirt in the changing room. He squirmed a bit. I smirked and bit his neck. He whined. We'd had sex before leaving but the little fashion show I was having him do seemed to be revving him up again. For his birthday we were on a shopping spree to buy him as many cute outfits as he wanted.

"Can you leave?" He asked me shyly.

"Why do you want that?" I asked in surprise.

"I found one while you went to the bathroom. You'll really like it. I wanna show you."

"Okay baby," I smiled and kissed his nose before leaving the dressing room. I went through some pics I'd taken of him on my phone.

"Come in!" An eager voice said excitedly. I went into the changing room and gasped. He wore a tight crop top that only barely went past his nipples. He wore tiny sports shorts, and I had to wonder if his adorable ass was peeking out of them in the back. The kicker was the fishnet stockings, that had been pulled up high, even covering his slutty waist.

"Baby boy, you look phenomenal," I said in awe. He grinned.

"Good enough to fuck?" He asked me.

"What, honey no, we fucked before we left for this very reason."

"But mommy, my thingy is all hard," he whined and I looked down.

"It certainly is," I said as I observed the huge bulge.

"I want pussy," he said. "I got all dressed up for you."

"No sweetness," I shook my head.

"I want it!" He stomped his foot.

"A tantrum, has that ever gotten you your way?" I asked him.

"Mommy, haven't you ever considered," he asked, rubbing his boner on me like a dog in heat. "That I'm your baby girl and I deserve to be spoiled."

"Oh are you," I smirked. He could see I wasn't budging.

"Please!" He whined brattily.

"No!"

"I want it, I want cunt," he yelled, and surely people could hear. He picked up the clothes and threw them angrily on the ground. His lip was trembling.

"M'gonna cum in my new clothes mommy, how will we explain it?" He asked me, with wide doe eyes.

"That's a you problem," I said with folded arms.

"Please mommy, treat me right," he begged me, his large hands clasped together.

"Timothée Hal Chalamet, stop being a baby," I ordered.

"But I am a baby! And baby's cock is so hard mommy, it hurts," he said and tears actually fell. This is what broke me.

"Oh alright you spoiled thing," I relented. He was happily pulling down his shorts and fishnets.

"No panties my slutty thing?" I asked him.

"No, just need to be accessible for mommy," he said, swinging his dick from side to side. I grabbed it and he let out a whine. I pulled down my skirt and helped him push inside me. I licked his neck and he began to shoot.