Sneaky Link (The End)

Info - jealousy, non monogamy, possessive Timmy, lying, misunderstanding, unprotected sex

I didn't know he was there as I spoke to Keith. I laid my hand on Keith's arm. He was tanned and blonde. I was horny and not willing to call Timothée after our last round. He'd been so damn cocky.

"Got any plans for the night?" He asked me and took a sip of his drink.

"I'm free, I could get up to anything tonight," I said in a sultry voice.

"Oh really," he smirked. He moved in and we were kissing. His lips were chapped, Timothée's never were. As if I'd conjured him, I was ripped off Kieth and face to face with the boy I'd been thinking about.

"She actually does have plans, quite BIG plans," he said, not too subtly.

"Timothée," I snapped as he led me away. He pushed me into a vacant room and was kissing me wildly.

"Timmy, mmff, Timothée," I tried but his mouth made me weak.

"You're mine," he growled and bit my neck.

"I'm not yours," I said back.

"You are," he said and his eyes were so dark.

"Timothée-"

He yanked off my top and bra. He was aggressively massaging my breasts. He pinched my nipples and I moaned.

"You're just my, fuck Timmy-" I cut myself off as he began to suck on my nipples. He pulled down my skirt and I heard his belt clink. Soon his cock was inside me, and he was thrusting wildly.

"Timothée, you're just my sneaky link," I finally got out.

"Don't say that while I'm inside you," he growled.

"But you can't be jealous," I said in frustration. "You fuck Patty all the time."

"Never fucked her," he said simply.

"What!"

"Never even hugged her," he shrugged.

"Stop thrusting, what are you talking about!"

He did what I said and ran a frustrated hand through his hair. I searched his eyes.

"I haven't fucked anyone but you since our first hook up," he said.

"Excuse me!" I nearly shrieked. "Why?"

"I dunno," he mumbled and didn't meet my eyes.

"Timothée, you do know, tell me," I snapped.

"I might just be kinda crazy in love with you a little bit," he muttered.

"Holy shit," I said in shock.

"You seemed really adamant that we were hook ups," he said in a whiny tone. "I just followed your lead. I liked when you were jealous and possessive of me."

"Timothée you dumb ass," I said and slapped my palm against my forehead. "I wanted to be exclusive the whole time! You're the one who kept talking about all the other sex you were having."

"Wait really, you'd be my girl?" He said excitedly.

"Of course baby," I said and cupped his face. He looked a little teary.

"Wow, I love you," he shook his head in disbelief. I kissed him softly. His arms went around me.

"I love you too," I said against his soft mouth.

"Mmm, can I have morning sex with you finally?" He asked and I laughed. He began to thrust again with more power.

"I adore your body. You're everything I want, I didn't ever want Patty, and you're more than tight enough," he said with shining eyes.

"Oh fuck, that made my knees weak," I giggled.

"You're so beautiful y/n just like the most lovely girl in the whole world," he sighed. "Can't believe you're mine."

"I'm yours baby, I'm yours," I promised.

"So can I be an actual contact in your phone now?" He asked, pressing his forehead to mine.

"I always lied when I said you weren't, you're Timmy with a heart emoji next to it," I told him as I blushed.

"You're so sweet," he said and the. He was kissing me again, his hands in my hair and then down on my waist, squeezing. I sucked lightly on his bottom lip and he moaned.

"Fuck, you drive me wild," he said and his hips picked up their pace.

"I'm close," I whimpered.

"I wanna get you there," he said earnestly. He squeezed my ass.

"You're always so tight and wet, the perfect place for my cock," he whined.

"Only for you," I promised.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," he whimpered as he slammed into me.

"Timothée !" I cried and my orgasm over took me. My knees were shaky and held me up but began to start cumming inside me. We were panting and kissing and grabbing at each other as we came together.

"So happy to be upgraded from sneaky link to lover," he whispered to me.