Cocksleeve P1

Warnings - smut, overstimulation, use of sex toy, degrading language, unprotected sex, finger sucking, needy, sub and dom dynamic, dom Timmy, masturbation, partner controlling sex toy, cock warming, cream pie, squirting

"I bought something," Timothée said in a sing song tone. He held up a vibrator with two parts. One for inside me, one for my clit. I shuddered with delight.

"But you're going for an interview soon," I pouted.

"Yes, but I can control it from my phone," he said devilishly.

"So, put it in love," he said, handing it over. I looked at the device. I took off my clothes and laid on the bed. I slowly entered one part into myself. Once fitting in, the top part was snug up against my clit.

"Now for my part," he said. He took out his phone and pressed a button.

"Oh," I gasped as it began to vibrate. I moaned, as I massaged my peaked nipples.

"Fuck, what a sight to leave," Timothée said with a whine.

"Be good Mon Amor," he said, kissing my lips, and giving one of my breasts a squeeze before he left.

Timothée continued to adjust the power of the toy as he sat in the interview. Sometimes he'd turn it off, hoping I was at home crying for release. He couldn't wait to get home. He was glad he'd worn an outfit that didn't emphasize how hard he'd been the entire time.

"Baby, I'm home," he called out, bounding up the stairs. All he got in response was whimpers. His eyes grew as he took in the sight before him.

I had gripped the sheets so hard they were coming off the bed. My face was bright red, hair a mess. The toy was still inside me, overstimulating me beyond belief. I lay in a puddle of my own slick.

"Shit," he said, rubbing his mouth. He looked like a hungry lion. He turned off the toy, and finally I could lay back down. I had been arching so long I ached. He came over to me and slowly removed the toy, watching as my walls fluttered. The toy was wet, droplets of my essence coating it.

"This is probably the sexiest thing I've ever seen," he growled.

"How many times did you come baby?" He asked, wiping tears from my face.

"I don't know," I said in a voice hoarse from all the yelling.

"You are so sensitive are you?" He asked, in a faux gentle tone.

"Yes."

"You gotta let me fuck you though okay? I need to ruin you."

"Yes, Timothée," I gasped. With my permission granted, he was tearing off his clothes, noticing the stain of precum in his boxers. He was already so hard.

Out of instinct I reached out to pump him. I loved having him in my hands. He was so big.

"Needy are we?" He asked.

"Need your cock," I whined. I felt completely unable to deny myself. My patience didn't exist. I was needy and emotional, so blissed out I couldn't think of anything but Timothée's cock.

He got on the bed, positioning himself over me. He slowly, ever so slowly, pushed into me. I felt every vein of him.

"T-Timothée," I stuttered.

He began to buck his hips at an absolutely brutal pace. My head was hitting the headboard with each thrust, but I couldn't care. I had my focus on one thing only.

"My good slut, so ready for me when I got home," he taunted.

"Yes, I'm your slut, use me."

"I'm going to ruin you my little cock whore. Would you like that? Would you like to be ruined?"

"Yes Master, ruin me," I pleaded.

"So wet so I can slide right in. I can take you any time and use your cunt."

He moved his hands to put his fingers near my mouth. I sucked them, dreamily, eyes nearly rolling back in my head.

"You're just my cock warmer. Just a cock sleeve for me to use up. I love it. With the amount of cum I've poured into you, you should be full. But sluts like you are never full are they?"

I shook my head. My moans muffled by his fingers.

"Overstimulated, and still needy for my cock. What a nice cock sleeve I have. It's all you're good for, to be fucked and filled."

He words were making me even wetter than before. I was arching into the feeling of him, my sore body no longer a concern, if I could have him. The wet sound of him moving in and out of me was like the sound of music to me. His thrusts were so deep, hitting placed the toy hadn't touched.

"Such a slut, laying in bed all day, coming. I think you probably ruined the sheets, yet, you beg for my cock."

"Master," I moaned over his fingers.

"I am your master, I get to fill you whenever I want. Day or night, I know I'll always have my cock warmer ready to use."

I broke, coming undone on his cock. He pulled his fingers from my mouth, to hear the sounds I made. My desperate whimpers made him sped up.

"You just came, but you still want my cock don't you, you still want my cum?"

"Yes, Timothée, please. I want your cum, I want to be filled. Cum in me," I begged him.

Soon, he was shooting ropes of hot, sticky, cum into me. I moaned at the feeling, and came around him again as he pounded me through his orgasm.

"So full," I groaned.

"And my slut will stay that way, I'm staying inside you."