First Kiss P2

Info - inexperienced reader, boob worship

"So you've had your first kiss," he said to me. I was in his arms. I'd gotten very used to cuddles and kisses now.

"What else would you like to know," he asked as he kissed my neck. Everything he did set me on fire.

"I wish you would Um, it's embarrassing," I whined.

"Now I have to know," he chuckled.

"Well, every time you touch my boobs it feels really good. I have to imagine you Um sucking on them would feel better," I said nervously.

"Oh baby, I could dedicate a whole day to that," he smirked.

"You'd be willing!" I said excitedly.

"Willing, pffft, I'm eager," he said. "You deserve two words plain and simple."

"What's that?"

"Boob worship," he said with a grin. I shuddered all over at the words.

"Oh baby," I moaned. He hands were creeping up my top.

"Say stop if anything I do gets too much for you," he instructed.

"Okay," I nodded and bit my lip. He pulled off my top. Next came my bra. My breasts fell out.

"So pretty," he sighed. He placed a light kiss to each nipple. They were peaked with desire. He licked the valley between them, making eye contact with me the whole time.

"Oh Timmy," I panted.

"I love them," he groaned. He grabbed handfuls of both of them and massaged. His large hands made me feel so good. I arched into his warm palms. He pinched my nipples gently and rolled them between his fingers. I couldn't believe the zings of pleasure that were shooting through me at a quick rate.

"Timothée, oh," I whimpered. I'd never felt so good in my whole life. Next he flicked my nipples. He was so good at this. Light circles were what I got next.

"You ready for my lips princess?" He asked.

"Yes," I agreed readily. He bent down and kissed all over each tit and I was panting with need. Finally, he sucked my left nipple into his mouth. He looked up into my eyes. I was so turned on. He popped off wetly. He moved to the other one. He sucked gently and I let out a moan. He smiled, proud of himself. He let his tongue flick my nipple quickly, and kneaded the one he wasn't tasting. Then he was sucking again. His tongue pressed against the bud as he sucked.

"Can we do this all night?" I heaved.

"Absolutely sweetie," he grinned and went back to my boobs.