No Dick December P1

Info - begging for sex, no dick December, unprotected sex, teasing, dirty talk, Needy reader

"Please don't do it!" He was on his knees.

"I wanna try sweetie," I said, brushing his hair back.

"I want my dick in you. I want it to be home. You can't deny me for a whole month Mon amour, I didn't agree to this!"

"Baby, you're allowed to get off sweetheart, cum as much as you want," I said.

"Cum? Cum! Are you serious! As if I can do that without you. As if I can shoot! You're so selfish. My balls will just grow and grow, with no release," he pouted.

"Oh stop."

"I want it," he said, pushing his hard on against my back.

"I do too love, but I'm committed to this," I smiled. He seemed to be lost in thought as I worked on breakfast. He seemed to want me to to give in first. He wore sweat pants. He stretched. He wore rings. He reached for things I couldn't. He said my name in French. I was insanely needy by the end of the day and I slipped away to try to go to bed early so I wouldn't be tempted.

"You thought you could sneak away Mon amour, you know I'm dedicated to you," he whispered in my ear.

"Stop Tim, I can hardly take it," I said, my wetness was slipping down my thighs. I was SO used to sex everyday.

"I'm not even doing anything," he said, and kissed my neck.

"Stooooop," I whined.

"Naw, I wanna tell you how I feel. I'm needy. My balls are so full. I could fill a glass with my cum and watching you drink would make me shoot again. I love you with my whole heart and I'm desperate for your pussy," he whispered it all in my ear.

"No, no, I can't," I said and I didn't know how, but I successfully fended him off until we both fell asleep. The next morning, I walked groggily downstairs. Timmy was making me breakfast. I was holding my cunt, it was all I could do not to writhe.

"Hey what's the matter there baby?" He asked me.

"Horny," I whimpered.

"Ohhhh missing Morning sex?" He chuckled.

"Stooop it burns, I'm so wet," I breathed.

"How about you just sit on my cock angel," he suggested.

"It isn't No nut, it's no dick," I said desperately, but I was tracing my clit.

"Oh come on, bend the rules. Neither of us will come," he said and sat down and released his hard cock. Well, now I couldn't resist. I went over and immediately sank down. I buried my face in his chest.

"Sweetness, doesn't it feel good? My big, fat cock inside you?"

"Just, could I bounce just once?" I begged.

"Go on."

I did it and it felt wonderful. How could one day affect me so much. I was truly stinging with need.

"F-four," I begged.

"Four what mon amour?"

"Four bounces, please Tim, you're so damn big," I begged.

"I'm not stopping you," he chuckled. I bounced four more times and he was so deep. His monster cock was hitting my gspot and I was so needy.

"Okay, okay," I said and began to move.

"Daaaarling, no dick December," he cooed.

"N-new rule," I stuttered "It's no come Christmas so I can bounce on your monster cock as much as I want I just can't come."

"If you say so," he shrugged but was clearly enjoying it.

"On Christmas Day promise you'll spoil me with cum, I want it in my hair and eyes, and on my chest and boobs and all over my tummy and especially in my cunt," I whined.

"Whatever you want, you know it's ALWAYS been that way, but you want to make silly rules," he said.

"M'not gonna come from your dick," I chanted these words, hoping they'd stick. I'd always been a girl who came very easily. I was proud of how strong I'd been.

"Okay baby, like I said, whatever you want," he allowed but began to massage my nipples and rut up into me. I had to stop, I had to stop because I was one stroke away.

"Please," I whispered, but I couldn't get out my plea for him to pull out for me because I came and I came hard. I was literally convulsing, not in control of my sounds or body movements. He came as well, filling my pussy with cum. I loved it! I swallowed his moans, needing them inside me.

"See," he purred, and began pumping our mixture deeper inside me. "You need me as much as I need you."