Class clown (the end)

Info - whipped Timmy, class clown, oral (female receiving) PDA, erotic book, mentioning tea bagging, nearly fingering, afraid of size of cock, lots of lube, Timothée being a little dom, sexually aroused by jokes, unprotected sex, cock warming, putting off work for sex, mentions of masturbation

Dating Timothée was insanely rewarding. He was pretty whipped for me. Every morning I could expect a sheepishly given gift and a fitful makeout. It didn't matter what it was, a flower he saw on his walk in, a cup of yogurt in my favorite flavor, or sometimes bigger things like a book I'd said I wanted, or a bracelet. I was starting to jingle everywhere I went. He said he liked following the sound to find me at school. But it was so much more than the benefits. I liked him a lot. I found myself wanting more and more time with him.

"Hi," I heard the voice in my ear and I grinned. A small lick lined my throat and I massaged my thighs together. The book I was reading was not clean, and having his attention on me while I read was not helpful.

"Pay attention to me or I'll make a bad joke," he warned, leaning his forehead on my shoulder.

"Just let me finish this chapter lover boy," I smiled.

"What are you reading anyway?" He asked and snatched the book.

"Hey!" I said, feeling very nervous.

"She laid back for him, opening her mouth sensually. This felt intimate although this would be undeniably filthy. He was over her, his body tense with anticipation. She let her jaw go slack. He let his cock plunge in and out of her wet mouth. She couldn't help a moan as precum dripped down her throat. Y/n what the hell?"

I got hotter and hotter as he read.

"You're reading a dirty book! He's literally tea bagging her!" Timothée sounded as though he'd won the lottery.

"Don't say it like that! Alejandro and Jesslyn are in love, you make it sound so gross," I said snatching it back.

"What ridiculous names," he chuckled.

"You're mean, you bought me this anyway," I said shaking it at him.

"Yeah because it doesn't look like an erotica, I was deceived by my adoration of you," he replied. I felt warm again at his confession. Adoration was a strong word, but one that fit well.

"Maybe we should make our own story," he hissed in my ear and I shuddered. His hand went around me and cupped my heat, I gaped.

"I bet you're all worked up and tingly," he purred.

"Wh-where did you learn to talk like that?" I asked as he kissed my neck.

"Maybe I'm the funny guy and I have to up my game to get any," he whispered, his fingers now brushing my peaked, but covered nipples.

"Orrrrr," he said and sucked my earlobe into his mouth. "I've been dreaming about finally fucking you so much I'm trying to make that a reality by any means possible."

"Y-you just aren't usually like this," I stuttered.

"I'll be whatever you want," he said, hand sneaking down my body. He hand snuck into my panties and I leaned back against him, eyes squeezed shut in anticipation. "Whatever you need to feel pleasure my dear," he said as he stuck two fingers inside me.

"Whatever you need to-" the bell rang harshly, making me wake to the reality of the situation.

"We can work on that project we were paired for later at my place if you want?"

His voice was back to normal.

"Y-yes, you can walk me to yours," I said, still not fully recovered.

"Brilliant," he said and kissed my cheek. I blew out a shaky breath.