Suck to Sleep

Info - anxiety, breastfeeding kink, mentions of masturbation

I woke up to an empty bed. I was concerned. For the past two weeks he'd been wildly stressed. His hair was never neat, his legs were never still, and his voice never quiet. He was always pacing and practicing and dragging me in to play his opposite. Usually, his acting turned me on, but this was frenzied and anxious. He seemed really genuinely concerned that he wouldn't get the part, when usually he was decently confident.

I jumped up and began searching every room. I found him in the living room, pacing and saying his lines not with meaning, but as fast as he possibly could, like he'd had to memorize something for school.

"Baaaaaby," I said sorrowfully and pulled him into my arms. He went limp, not hugging me back, but letting me pet his hair.

"I'm just so nervous," he sighed.

"I've been thinking about something that might help for a couple days," I admitted slowly.

"What?" He asked blearily.

"You could Um, breast feed," I said, avoiding his eyes.

"What?"

"It might comfort your mind and maybe feel safe and content if you went to sleep on my nipple," I said gently.

"You wouldn't.... Mind that?" He said, awkwardly brushing his palms together.

"No, I think it would feel intimate," I smiled.

"Take me," he gasped. I led him to the bed room and removed my top and bra. He licked his lips, and bit one.

"Timothée, I have a confession Angel," I said weakly, and brought him to the bed. We laid down facing one another.

"Yeah? You can tell me anything sweet heart," he grinned and pulled me close and let my breasts squish against his chest and I sighed.

"I want you to be like a baby," I whispered.

"Huh?" He asked.

"like a baby, Um like little noises and suckling, and just relaxation."

"Oh, okay, Um, I might be a little awkward at first," he chuckled. I nodded. Of course he had pleasured my breasts before, but I wanted this to be different. I grabbed my breast with a c shaped hold, like I would for nursing. He made an intrigued but confused face and bent down and wrapped his lips around my nipple. At first he was quiet and still.

"Come on baby boy," I urged. With that term of endearment, his whole demeanor changed. He let out a tiny whine. My eyes were wide with desire as I watch him changed. He curled his body up to make him more comfortable. His one one hand patted my breast gently, watching the skin jiggle. His other curled and uncurled on the other side as he suckled. He began to make little sucking sounds and I melted. A thrill travelled from my stomach to my pussy as he nuzzled into my tit more deeply. He wanted his face full of boob.

"Mmm," he let out a pitiful moan and my cunt was on fire for him. Who knew this could be so sexy. He just seemed so entirely submissive and addicted to me that it made me wild. The way he was so desperate for comfort from my body.

"Feeling a little better?" I asked.

"Love sucking," he gasped. "Mmm so comfortable, love your bouncy skin."

"I love this," I breathed.

"Mmmmmm," he rubbed his face all over my breast.

"Please suck again, suck yourself to sleep," I begged him. He fell asleep easily, his mouth still around my nipple. My sight and the feeling made so horny, but I knew he needed sleep. By morning I'd only gotten a few hours of sleep, my panties were drenched, and I felt so restless.

"Thanks Mon amour, my sleep was amazing," he said and kissed my cheek before leaving. I had to masturbate multiple times to finally calm down.

Later that night he burst in and grabbed me. He spun me around, laughing.

"You amazing girl!" He sung happily.

"Did you get it?" I asked.

"I did indeed," he said putting me down. He reached into my bra and pulled out my breasts.

"All thanks to these babies," he said and kept eye contact with me as he kissed each nipple.

"You're magic baby."