The Cocksleeve and The Bathtub

Info - calling off work for sex, strap on, female fucking a cock sleeve, cock warming, multi cum, nipple play, teasing someone, massaging balls, orgasm from sex toy, male using cocksleeve, breaking sex toy, angry masturbation, possessive, praising, cream pie

We did call out. He'd made me breakfast in bed and that was all the romance he could fit in before fucking me senseless. He'd begged me to stay on his cock as long as possible. I was more than happy to oblige. He was so needy he'd done some very silly and also sexy things. He'd made me apologize to his cock for making it ache so badly. Then he said his mind was so dirty it needed a tongue bath. I'd licked all over his face as he'd fucked up into me slowly and desperately.

"I want to do something," I said carefully.

"Does it involve you getting off my cock?"

"For a little bit," I hedged.

"Noooo, I'm sorry I'm not hard again yet, you gotta be easy on me, I did just cum in you three times," he pouted.

"I'm not frustrated with you, I just really need to do this," I said carefully.

"I promise I'll get hard soon!" He said desperately.

"Baby, this could help you get hard," I said gently. "I really really want and need to do this for you."

"Fine," he relented but he whined as I pulled off of him, our mixture of essence making a wet sound.

I got ready and came back in the room. Timothée's jaw fell open. He looked shocked.

"I-is that for me?" He asked.

"Not today," I smirked.

"Why do you look so sexy in that?" He asked. I was wearing lingerie, thigh highs, and a strap on.

"We'll dive into that question later, right now, I need to prove to you how insanely sexy you are," I smiled. I took the cocksleeve out from behind my back. His eyes widened further.

"That's like the one I broke," he said, rubbing his thighs together.

"Yeah, now I'm going to fuck it, and I bet I don't break it," I smirked as I rubbed lube on the strap on.

I took the cocksleeve in my hands and entered it. I began to thrust, which felt odd but invigorating.

"Oh f-fuck," I heard and I looked up at Timothée and watched his length grow in his hand. I adored watching him get hard.

"Come help me out baby boy, stand behind me and I bet I still won't break it," I offered. He leapt up excitedly. He came around behind me and began to fondle my breasts. He kissed up and down my neck as his fingers rolled my nipples.

"Uh, uh, oh so good, thank you Timmy," I said as the strap on hit my clit.

"You're doing so well," he purred into my ear.

"N-not as good as you," I said. He began to suckle on the place he knew I liked best. I fell into a small orgasm that only had me releasing one small "oh" of pleasure. I knew a better one would be coming soon.

"Now we switch," I said.

"But I wanna fuck youuuuu," he whined.

"Well you can't," I snapped. "So take out that frustration on the toy."

"Fine!" He growled and yanked the cock sleeve off my strap on. He began to aggressively rut into it as I took off the device.

"It's not fucking tight enough y/n," he snapped.

"That's right my love, I want to see you angry," I cooed. I rubbed my wet pussy lips on his ass and he whimpered. I ran my hands over his stomach and kissed and sucked on his back and shoulders.

"I don't like it," he cried. "It's not you, it doesn't feel like you. I want your cunt Mon amour, nothing else compares."

"Just a little longer, I can see how it's straining," I told him gently. I used one hand to rub right above his thrusting cock, the other to squeeze his replenished balls.

"Fuck, please!" He begged and then it happened. I felt my slick drip down my thighs as his cock burst through the other end of the toy. It was pent up, and needy as it dripped precum.

"Okay I did it," he said, taking it off immediately. He turned and pounced, pushing me back onto the bed. He was kissing everywhere but my lips, claiming my skin as his. His cock was instantly buried inside me.

"You told me you wouldn't get sick of my dick," he growled as he began to thrust wildly.

"I didn't, oh fuck," I whined.

"Then why'd you have me do that?" He snapped.

"Because it was so hot, can't you feel how wet I am for you. Fuck Timothée you're one of a kind."

He seemed pleased with this answer. His cock continued to plunge in and out of me at top speed. When he came out I saw how liberally my slick coated him.

"Made me all horny and confused watching you do that, then made me break a toy again, a waste of money Mon amour, how will you pay me back?"

"Is sex good enough, you know I'll never break. I'll always take your cock to its limit happily," I cooed, caressing his face.

"Yes, yes, oh fuck yes, no toy could be you. I fucking missed this cunt!" He whimpered.

"Show me how much you missed her, dress up up in pretty white," I begged and just like that he was cumming inside me. I pulled him down to kiss me so I could swallow his moans as I also enjoyed my orgasm, which was much greater than my previous one. I rutted upward to meet his thrusts.

"Now I can stay on you all day," I panted. "But wait, you're still hard."

"I said like rabbits Mon amour," he chuckled as he continued to move.