Popular Girl (P1)

Info - nerd Timmy, popular reader, dirty talk, sex in bathroom, fingering, mention of masturbation, unprotected sex, desiring voyeurism

She was gorgeous, and I think she knew it. The way she walked with such grace and finery. She was kind and intelligent. It seemed like everyone on campus knew her, she was like the university's queen.

Sometimes, I went out to sit on the quad and read because I knew she was out there. I knew that it was a bit creepy but she was so lovely, and I had such a crush. If she happened to wave at me, my heart would swell and I physically couldn't stop the smile that appeared on my face.

I was a bit of a nerd since I was a theater kid. We usually only hung out with one another. I liked to hope I wasn't too obnoxious. I knew I at least had style that the rest of them lacked.

I was reading my script obsessively on the quad, when her bell like voice broke my concentration. I looked up and she was leaned towards me. She smiled.

"Mind if I sit?" She asked.

"Of course!" I said, looking around nervously as if I could some how soften the grass for her or pull a pillow out of nowhere.

"Timothée right?" She asked.

"You know my name?" I asked in awe, and then reminded myself not to sound so much like a simp. "I mean yeah, yeah I'm Timothée." She giggled at my mess up.

"I saw your last play, I was in the back so you probably didn't see me," she said, pushing a strand of hair behind her ear.

"No, no, I saw you," I assured her and she smiled. It had been the best night of my life, though I'd nearly fumbled my lines thinking about her.

"I really loved it," she said, moving closer to me eagerly. "I was wondering if you'd like to go out tonight?"

I stared at her in shock. I couldn't form the thoughts as I ran a hand through my hair.

"Yes!" I finally got out the strangled word.

"Great, I have a place in mind so we can meet here at seven, does that sound good?" She asked.

"Yes, yes, for sure, of course," I rambled.

"Oh great, see you then," she said and kissed my cheek. I sat there in utter shock for a few moments, before I jumped up and bolted to my dorm room. I spent hours deciding and getting ready. Finally, I was nervously standing by the tree, checking my watch every few seconds.

"Hey Timothée," I heard her and twirled around to see her. I couldn't stop my mouth from falling open. She wore a sky blue dress with golden moons and stars. Her makeup was delicately done and her smile was sparkling.

"Wow, you look amazing," I gasped.

"So do you," she giggled and I felt like I was in heaven. She took my hand and I was shocked how easily we talked. My nerves were soothed by her kind demeanor. We sat down at a table for two and talked. Though I was jumpy and rambling a lot she didn't seem to mind. Her gentle smile was always in place and she was really listening to me.

"I like you Timothée, you're funny, and you're smart, not to mention cute," she smiled and I felt my heart swooning.

"But I'm waiting for you to do it," she said slowly, and her voice had turned sultry. My heart now sped up.

"Do what?" I asked shakily.

"Come on Timmy, I know you're obsessed with me. You think I don't notice how you're always around? How you look at me, how your eyes basically turn into hearts when I look at you."