The Tutor part 2

Warnings - fingering, voyeurism, getting caught, senior Timmy, freshman reader

We were in the reserved room, and Timothée was trying to teach me Biology. He was being very touchy, so close I could barely move my pencil, but I didn't exactly mind. He was so sexy I could hardly focus anyway. The only problem was he kept contradicting himself, it was hard for me to believe he'd gotten an A, maybe it was just a memory lapse thing, he was a senior after all.

The first time he tried was 20 minutes into the hour session we'd reserved. His hand had already been on my thigh, but now it was trying to dip into my panties.

"Wh-what are you doing?" I asked.

"Teaching you," he said pleasantly, and no one would have known he was trying to put his hands in my underwear.

"I think we need to study," I smirked, removing his hand.

"Alright, so," he began again, trying to teach me the parts of the mammalian ear. I couldn't pay any attention as his hand rubbed my thigh. In ten minutes he tried again, and actually got a swipe because I wasn't fast enough.

"Ahhhahah, I uh, think we need to keep going. I couldn't answer any of the questions on the practice test, and now I can only answer like 50%."

"If you insist," he'd said. I planned to eventually let him, but I hadn't wanted to seem easy. I pushed his hand back. He nodded, but smirked.

The third time, I let him go all the way inside me, his two fingers curling delectably.

"Study break?" He asked in my ear.

"Yes," I agreed. He kissed me hotly, passion imbued in every movement as his fingers made wet sounds in my cunt.

"Ahh," I gasped into his mouth.

"You sound so nice," he purred. "Do you know how long I've wanted to feel your cunt?" He asked.

"N-no, oh fuck," I spread my legs wider.

"I've had a crush on you since orientation day. I wanted to push your parents to the side, and lock us in a room together so I could feast on you, and then cum in you so many times you couldn't remember any name but mine."

"Oh, Timothée," I breathed, my body pulsing with need.

"That's right angel, say my name," he begged.

"Timmy!" I nearly shrieked as he pressed a thumb to my clit. Someone was coming, probably to check if we were okay, since I was screaming.

"You have to stop, stop!" I begged, as the person came into view.

"It's just my friend Scott," he whispered to me. Scott looked down, and must've seen Timothée's hand buried in my pants, because he smirked, and gave his friend a thumbs up.

Timmy gave him one back, and began to feast on my neck. I was so horny I was aching.

"I'm gonna come, can you make me?" I begged.

"You better coat my hand," he said as he nipped my neck. I fell apart, and my wetness released on his hand as a pulsing orgasm overtook me. I was rolling my hips on his fingers, adoring the feel of him.

"Same time next week?" He asked as he began to lick my slick off his hand.