Mark My Words

Warnings - tattoo, licking, Oral (male receiving), spitting in mouth

"Hey baby," Timothée called. He was smirking, and I wondered what he was so happy about.

"I've got a birthday present for you," he winked.

"My birthday is next month," I said in confusion.

"Well, an early one then," he rolled his eyes.

"There's not even anything in your hands," I said.

"Would you just be quiet and let me show you," he chuckled. He moved his hand and revealed to me, a tattoo! It was the Chalamet coat of arms. I was astounded, running my hand over it.

"Why did you get this?" I asked in a near squeak.

"Thought it was about time," he shrugged. I bent down and licked it.

"Not very hygienic, I'm supped to keep it well taken care of," he tutted.

"Don't care," I said as I pushed him against the wall. I was kissing him hard. He was responding with equal eagerness. I was ripping off his pants, pulling him out of his confines.

"Whatcha doing baby girl?" He asked, before I gagged on his length. He let out a whimper. I gave him all I had, yanking his arm down to look at the tattoo as I slobbered on him.

"You really, guuh mmf, like it don't you?" He moaned. I hummed an affirmative around his cock.

"Holy fuck!" He shouted as I teased the underside of his head. I sucked on him for all I was worth. My tongue danced over his slit, as I reached a hand out to massage his balls.

"Gonna fucking explode," he gritted out. He did explode, my mouth was filled with so much cum I could barely take it. I was going to get him back somehow, mark my words.

I swallowed all he gave me gratefully, and popped off him.

"Wait, wait," he said desperately. I knew what he needed. He always wanted both form of dna inside my mouth when we did this. I opened wide, and he spat into my mouth. I took it, and gave a bat of my lashes to him.