Reincarnation (P2)

Info - reincarnation, relationship therapy, finding Sirius, mentions of toxic abusive relationship

"I really think it's him Reg, he just, feels familiar," I said. I was on Regulus's lap. Yes the world still saw us as Timothée and Lucy, but we knew the truth. Everyone was shocked at our speed. One second we were friends the next we were married and Regulus was telling the world we were trying for kids. His fans, that was still so hard to come terms with, were so skeptical. They thought I'd changed him, they didn't know he was more than one person.

That had taken some getting used to for both of us. I wasn't just y/n anymore, I had the lived experience of Lucy. Regulus wasn't just Reg, he had the experience of Timothée. He had once been an unloved abused boy, but now that man had been fused with Timothée. A man who had skyrocketed to success and was beloved by many. Thankfully our relationship therapist was a big believer in reincarnation.

We had some main goals, trying to survive together as these new people, and to find Sirius. We'd decided if there was anyone we couldn't live without, it was him. Other than each other, he was our best friend. Ben Barnes was who we were looking at as his reincarnated part but we were so worried. What if only SOME people were reincarnated? What if we came off as insane people. We relied on Timothée's income.

"I think we should do it, he seems right. I already contracted his people," Regulus said.

"Now, I want to kiss you for hours," he said. He was so touchy now. He hadn't been that intense before, but he'd lost me now, and the new him wasn't letting me go and I adored that.

"Yes," I said, turning to him. His hands were already on my breasts. He was kissing me desperately. We never got enough of one another. We could hardly pay attention to anyone else but each other.

Seven, may I repeat seven sessions later we were asleep. In the morning Ben's people knocked on the door. Timothée and I got up slowly. We wanted to look normal and unassuming.

"It's an honor to meet you," Ben Barnes shook Timothée's hands.

"Did it feel meant to be?" I asked him slowly.

"I mean kinda, I've hoped to be part of his rising empire."

"Do you really feel that way? Or do you feel protective, loving, and guilty?" I asked.

"I don't know what you're talking about," Ben said with a furrowed brow.

"Do you ever feel brotherly to me?" Regulus whispered, but all Ben saw was a famous actor being weird.

"What are you talking about!" He snapped. "I'm getting sick of the games. Is this a prank on a lesser celebrity?"

"Sirius, my dear brother," he said under his breath. Ben began to leave.

"Sirius, please!" I called. He stopped, shook and kept walking. Regulus began to sing a song I knew was always sad. It was a song their mother sang to them before she turned out to be abusive and awful. Ben stopped. Tears ran down Regulus's cheeks.

"I'll be with you when your dream," sang my boy, and I loved it. Ben turned around.

"Fuck! Regulus, y/n!" He cried and rushed to us. We all hugged and cried. Sirius knew his role now. We were all the beloved of one another.