Chapter III

----In which (Y/n) leaves small Daniel ALONE and defenseless behind the register.

(Y/n) looked into the taller Daniel's eyes. "Why did you insist on walking with me?" She questioned. (Y/n) tilted her head while still maintaining eye contact.

"I saw you passing by! So I thought we could walk together," He muttered. "You thought? Well we are," (Y/n) sighed.

"Oh...right," Daniel coughed. "This atmosphere is so... awkward!" He thought. "We're in different departments as well, there is no use in us walking together," She informed.

"Uh- well yes but I just wanted to know you get to school safe," Daniel said. (Y/n) stayed silent, looking away from him.

"We live in different directions, we just happened to bump into each other," She stated. "Right...." the teen with two bodies whispered. "She's more interested in my other body from the convenience store than this one." He sweatdropped.

"I know I bunch of girls must have already asked you this...you know what nevermind," (Y/n) scoffed. "No! No! What is it?" Daniel asked. "Is she going to ask for my number or something?" His face became flustered as he nodded to himself.

"Oh, we're here, " (Y/n) informed, pointing at the school. "I'll leave before anyone sees us together," She said. "I guess i'll see you later?" Daniel hesitated.

He did infact see her later

He did infact see her later. Not in his "school body" more like in his late night shift body.

"You'll let me paint you right? I already have a theme in mind. Though I don't know the background...There are three things people need in order to be on top. One, Looks, I was going to ask this new kid with the same name as you but I chickened out." (Y/n) explained.

"So that's what she was going to ask me. She was right a bunch of girls did ask me, I ran away though..." Daniel narrated.

"Two, wealth, people who have money can usually buy whatever they want," She said. "Do you know what three is?" (Y/n) asked.

"Um... honesty?" Daniel questioned. She scoffed and held up three fingers. "Strength. Beat people up and you get whatever you want. Honesty won't get you anywhere but jail or the hospital," (Y/n) clarified.

"I see...why do you need me though? I have none of those?" He questioned. "That's exactly why!" She grinned.

"I... guess," Daniel mumbled. (Y/n) nodded slowly. "Would you rather me take a picture, or live modeling?" She asked. "Huh...I-"

The door once again dinged, revealing a boy with a small frame and glasses. "Welcome!" The chubby cashier greeted. "Are you going to pay for that, (Y/n)?" He continued.

"Oh, yeah I forgot," She mumbled, placing her items on the counter. "Ramen, soda, sugary treats. Some of the things i'm not allowed to consume," (Y/n) monologued.

Jiho noticed their conversation, knowing that the cashier was distracted he stuffed a charger under his shirt.

"Excuse me! You have to pay for that!" Daniel exclaimed, running after the thief. (Y/n) stood with her bag of bought products staring at the scene.

"Anyways..."

"Fight each other

"Fight each other..." The trio orderes. Jiho mumbled a simple apology before weakly hitting the smaller boy.

"Enough." Two voices warned. "Get lost!....Vasco?" The trio mumbled. "What the hell are you guys doing?" (Y/n) questioned.

Vasco took a hold of Doo's throat, lifting him up into the air. "Get lost," The burn knuckle leader said.

"(Y/n)?!" The cashier at the convenience store questioned. "Nah, not (Y/n) at all,"She muttered. The goons soon skedaddled away.

(Y/n) (L/n)Status:AliveAge:17-18School: J HighOccupation: UnknownFighting Style:Taekwondo (?) Family: Unknown Mother and FatherOther: Can't eat sugar or ramen(?)

(Y/n) (L/n)
Status:
Alive
Age:
17-18
School:
J High
Occupation:
Unknown
Fighting Style:
Taekwondo (?)
Family:
Unknown Mother and Father
Other:
Can't eat sugar or ramen(?)