chapter xv

From the Start
Laufey
0:53━❍───────── -2:49
↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺
𝚅𝙾𝙻𝚄𝙼𝙴 ▂▃▄▅▆

"Magami Kenta," Oh well not (Y/n)'s problem if he decided to fight Zack, Warren, and Vin Jin

(Y/n) started bodyguarding Sally Park. "It feels like they want to buy some time...with this being the last game and all," Daniel stated.

And soon enough Magami Kenta withdrew from the match. "You've all waited a long time! It's finally time for the final match! 6 contestants remain, will we finally have a winner in the circus? The last game is....

Catch-the-God!"

Shiba Inu from before had entered. (Y/n) knew one thing, either she was going to die or she was going to fly away.

"I-I didn't do anything wrong! You asked me to do it!" Sally justified herself

"I-I didn't do anything wrong! You asked me to do it!" Sally justified herself. (Y/n) looked at the bump on Daniel's head and him sleeping on the ground.

"Oh." (Y/n) muffled a laugh. Her laughing soon came to a halt when she noticed someone with a kitsune mask walk in. "That's not Daniel Park right?" She thought.

Sinu lifted his mask up in surprise. Kitsune removed the only thing that kept his face covered. Jake Kim.

"What are you doing here, bro?" He questioned, looking dead into the older man's eyes. "So...who are you?" Sinu muttered.

It's sad. When someone tells you someone very valuable to you has died. And now they're suddenly alive, and you can't recall anything.

Well (Y/n) for sure was going to follow up on her plan to punch Neko. "It's unfortunate but the circus ends here. VIPs may leave the stage." The woman instructed.

"How can I get out of this shit hole

"How can I get out of this shit hole..." (Y/n) questioned, putting her hands on her hips. "Oh well, i'll see where fate brings me," She shrugged. "How can I talk to Lim through my mind..."

"Bad boy, bad boy. Yeah, you really make me a mad girl, mad girl, whoa, oh, oh. I want you to cry, cRy for me," let's ignore the voice crack shall we.

•••

Let's give a bit of a background on Yaunfen while we're here,

Yaunfen, a fateful coincidence, originally put together by Gun and Goo. Sejong being the place where the gang can be found. (Y/n) being the leader with her great criminal record. Lim posing as her aid, not having a single crime on his profile.

Lim's past is very unspoken of due to his lack of care towards it. (Y/n) recruited members for this gang in the only way she knew how.

"I like you, join my gang!"

That or she felt plain pity for them. Many joined out of her charms or because they had no other place to go.

While (Y/n) was away, Yaunfen continued together without an official leader. When Lim came back, many changes were made to advance themselves.

•••

"Ah, cockroaches have lovers, too...But not me, not me, not me. Ah, this is so sad. Ah, cockroaches get to have peck kisses. But only I can't, only I can't, only I can't. Ah, the tears...It's really sad, really sa-" (Y/n) mumbled.

She stumbled across a scene with a bunch of people. It seemed to be Big Deal against that Magami Kenta guy and Nomen otherwise known as Ryuhei.

Mitsuki bawling her eyes out and Ryuhei on the ground. "I'll go with you ..." It didn't seem like the place for (Y/n) to interfere. The black haired woman squatting on the floor next to the blond, she couldn't help but want to ruin the moment.

(Y/n) took off one of her shoes before chucking it at Neko's head. She quickly dashed away with one shoe on.

(Y/n) always sticks true to her intentions ‼️

Anyways instead of an opening context you get a song