Chapter XXXIV

----In which, (Y/n) goes on a trip.

"Yenna! My baby!" (Y/n) exclaimed, taking the girl away from her father's hands

"Yenna! My baby!" (Y/n) exclaimed, taking the girl away from her father's hands. "Thank you for agreeing to take care of her! I'll be back soon... don't feed her too late!" Eli instructed.

"Sir, yes sir!" (Y/n) saluted. He chuckled and grinned. "Bye, Yenna, be good for (Y/n) okay?" The now black haired teen said.

He planted a kiss on the little girl's forehead. "How about me?" (Y/n) joked. Though, he decided to do just that. The teen placed a kiss on her cheek and smiled.

"I'll be back soon," He remarked. "Don't stay up too late," The boy grinned. "Uh...huh..." She muttered still surprised.

(Y/n)'s eyes grew tired and she soon fell asleep with her back against Yenna's bed, sitting down

The little girl noticed this and crawled on the older girl. Yenna made her self comfy and leaned against the girl's chest. (Y/n) wrapped her arms around the girl and went back to sleep.

Eli's daughter soon fell asleep next to (Y/n). "I'm home," Eli stated, taking off his shoes. "(Y/n)? Yenna?" He questioned, hearing silence once again he decided to head to where they were.

"Yenn--" Eli smiled upon seeing both girls fast asleep. He scooped Yenna from (Y/n)'s arms causing her to wake up.

"Eli! I'm sorry I must've dozed off," She chuckled. "Holding my daughter like she's your own, what are you trying to do to me?" The hairdresser teased.

"...make you fall in love, is it working?" (Y/n) muttered. "Maybe," He shrugged. "I should get going home," The girl replied.

He took a hold of her arm and looked away bashfully. "Stay, it's late now. I'm sorry I took too long," He sighed.

"I'll sleep on the floor or something then," She insisted. "You can have the bed," Eli recommended.

"This isn't a Wattpad story, we aren't going to sleep in the same bed," She thought.

•••

Sweet, little innocent (Y/n) you thought wrong. Eli stayed at the furthest corner of the bed and looked at the opposite side.