Chapter xi

→To which, (y/n) jump ropes to trouble

(Y/n) suddenly stopped jump roping with the chain as Zack had asked for it back

(Y/n) suddenly stopped jump roping with the chain as Zack had asked for it back. "Why do you want it, I just started having fun," She frowned.

The boxer pointed in the distance. A man who had a scar on his face and longish black hair. "I'm later than I intended, let's go," He said. (Y/n) trudged along, awaiting how he would fight.

Vasco had just finished his move Brekdak had taught him, piercings the intestines. Zack all of the sudden approached and spun around using the chain as a barrier.

The man legs were slightly bent, probably from Vasco's previous attack. But before the man could get over the boys' attacks, (Y/n) jumped onto his knee and headbutted him in the middle of his forehead. She spun above his head before using her legs to bring him down.

She landed perfectly with her feet in the ground but the older man fell to the floor. "Where's Jiho?" Zack questioned. "He's probably inside," Daniel informed. It wasn't the sweet 'ol Daniel though and it wasn't the UI Daniel like before. "What are you two talking about?" Both (Y/n) and Vasco questioned.

"It's too much to explain. We have to-" "I guess I was wrong, the second generation isn't weak." The man from the first generation commented.

"Who's that?" The boxer asked. "I don't know, he claims that he's from the first generation," Daniel mumbled. The one older from the rest of them chuckled.

"Let's have fun like we did in the first generation," He grinned. Though that was soon taken off the list as a man dressed in white jumped off a window and kicked him back into the ground.

"Shit, I want to do that..." (Y/n) thought. "Go on inside, it seems like someone is looking for you, this is my guest." The figure dressed in white said.

XXX-XXX-XXXX: Meet me at the convenience store

XXX-XXX-XXXX:
Meet me at the convenience
store

XXX-XXX-XXXX :
This is a burner phone, so don't
think about tracking me

(Y/n) looked at the text confused. "Who in the hell would this be? What convenience store? How'd this person get my number?" She wondered.

(Y/n) did have a slight idea who in could be though. Jiho Park. If her idea was right, she'll attempt to find him.

•••

(Y/n) huffed finally reaching the store little Daniel once worked at. Jiho played with a cigarette by his lips on a table placed outside.

"Smoking is bad for you," (Y/n) laughed. The boy placed the stick on the table, and looked up at her. "Do you think, if I was more attractive i'd be treated differently?" He questioned. She shrugged, "Possibly."

"I used to have that mind set. That there are three things people need in order to be on top. One, Looks, two, wealth, people who have money can usually buy whatever they want. Three? It's strength. Beat people up and you get whatever you want," (Y/n) mumbled, holding up three fingers.

"You don't think that anymore?" Jiho asked. (Y/n) shook her head, putting a smile on her lips. "Maybe that's why I like you. You were the one who treated me like everyone else. I was always keeping my distance because I know I can't have you." He stated, smiling up at her.

"What do you mean?" She questioned, raising a brow. (Y/n) ruffled his hair, teasing her fingers at the ends. "It's nothing, it'll always be nothing," He mumbled.

•••

The girl was strolling along the area in Seoul she used to adventure in. Familiar shops, houses, and signs passed her by.

She stopped by the convenience store once again. Noticing an ambulance and Daniel in it.

"Daniel, are you okay?" (Y/n) questioned, approaching him. She examined his hands and face, noticing the giant blood stains on his outfit.

"I should've ended it while I had the chance...." Daniel muttered. She looked at him as if he was a maniac. "What do you mean?" The girl asked.

"Jiho."

Other:Master at headbutting

Other:
Master at headbutting

Anyways...I'm so unhealthy it's not even funny but I'll laugh anyways 💀

Drink more water and don't end up like me ‼️