Chapter XII

----In which, Zoe gets into trouble. Warning! Contains stalking and creepy guys.

Recently on Paprika TV, Zoe has been posting some

Recently on Paprika TV, Zoe has been posting some... questioning videos. (Y/n) wouldn't dare to ask about or watch them. They made her want to shut down the whole streaming company but anyways....

"(Y/n), you're back!" Daniel grinned. The convenience store was a place (Y/n) now treasured. Little Daniel now takes advantage of the kindness he gets in this body other than the other one, because he knows it's the only time she's nice to him.

A strange man walked in to purchase whiskey, though his attention was mostly on his phone. (Y/n) didn't pay much attention but Daniel sure did.

As the older man left Daniel immediately ran out pulling (Y/n) with him. "Daniel, what the hell man?!" She yelled out. The girl pulled away from her grasp and the small boy kept walking.

"Let me tie my shoe at least man..." (Y/n) sighed.

•••

She got up and walked around every corner, trying to find the cashier. Sudden yelling caught her attention, drawing her closer.

A knife drew closer to Zoe and small Daniel was aiming a punch at the predator again after taking away the weapon. (Y/n) ran up to the creature and kicked him away. "Fucking damnit if you wanted help you could've said so other than running, bastard," She sighed.

The man became angered by the young woman's actions. He quickly picked up the knife and rushed towards her. "You bitch! I donated so much to her so i'm going to touch Zoe! I'll kill you!!" The weirdo shrieked. He had (Y/n) pinned to the floor with the knife directed at her neck.

(Y/n) shielded her money-maker, awaiting for the burning sensation. Metal clanked on the ground as the attacker started rolling on the floor.

"I saw everything!... dropping that barbell was a relief..." Vasco huffed out. The teen girl never thought she would be so grateful for an attractive man in pyjamas.

The artist caught her breath as she rushed towards Zoe and Daniel. "What the hell were you thinking?" She asked, her eye twitching.

(Y/n) looked back at Vasco who had no problem taking on the "bad guy." She glared at the two dark haired teens. "If you guys get into trouble again just call me," The girl sighed, handing them a business card.

With that she sprinted away. Daniel looked down at the card, his mouth immediately gaping open. "She's rich!" Was mostly the only thing going through his mind.