Chapter VIII

----In which, the art department face a problem!

(Y/n) was fastening her canvas on the easel. "Master! Recently people have been talking bad about the art department!" A fellow freshman said. Jay-Gal Gong.

"Stop calling me master. What have they been saying?" She sighed. "That...we are just a bunch of otakus and weirdos. That you are just some hot tempered girl with no sense of taste," Jay-Gal mumbled.

"Well they aren't entirely wrong. Most people in here are mostly into anime art not realism. Art is art," (Y/n) explained. Taking a look around the room it was filled with a bunch of people with cat ears and body pillows. That was in fact 3/4 of the room.

"But, we can't have them talking bad about us!" Jay-Gal exclaimed. "It's mostly next door vocal and dance department," He continued.

"Fine, c'mon let's go," (Y/n) said, dragging by his collar. "Yes, my lord!" He grinned. "Why is this guy so attached to me..."

•••

"(Y/n)! What brings you here?" Mary Kim smiled. "Oh look it's those weirdos. They're only not getting bullied because of (Y/n)'s looks." A few people whispered.

"I've heard your department has been talking bad about us," She mumbled. "Huh?" The blonde questioned.

"What's an otaku bitch doing here?" A teen with sunglasses questions. "Vin! Be nice with (Y/n), you're the one that started this aren't you?" Mary scolded.

"So what?" Vin Jin scoffed. "I would kick you but I don't want to flash people," (Y/n) said.

"Huh?! What did you say?" The sunglasses teen asked getting closer to her face. "You're so close, what you want to kiss or something?" (Y/n) teased into his ear.

His face turned redder than crimson paint as he shoved her away. "Shut up!" He exclaimed walking away. "My lord!" Jay-Gal yelled out, catching (Y/n)'s figure.

"Yo! Vin call me why don't ya?" She grinned. "Shut it!" Vin yelled out.

•••

"Did you hear (Y/n) was flirting with Vin Jin! I want her to flirt with me too as well now..." The backlash had died down now. Who knew that flirting with a guy could solve the problem.

"Gaahhh! Yui has been spending too much time with Daniel!" Zoe sighed. "And why are you in the art room now?" (Y/n) questioned.

"All the girls are more attached to Yui than me...so i'm spending it with you," Zoe explained, crunching on a potato chip.

"Just beat her at her own game," The artist snorted jokingly. "You're right! I can just become the #1 on paprika TV," Zoe exclaimed. "See ya!" She called out. "I was joking..." (Y/n) mumbled.

"Zoe, what am I doing here?" (Y/n) whispered

"Zoe, what am I doing here?" (Y/n) whispered. "Daniel and Yui look too much like a good couple! I'm jealous!" She whined.

Daniel glanced over at (Y/n). "Yui is nice, the complete opposite of (Y/n)..." He thought. "My lord! Class is about to begin," Jay-Gal exclaimed, rushing into the classroom.

"Oh? Thanks for reminding me, see you, Zoe," (Y/n) said. "I guess she isn't that bad," Daniel thought.

(Y/n) (L/n)Status:AliveAge:17-18School: Jae Won HighOccupation: UnknownFighting Style:Taekwondo Family: Unknown Mother and Father and sisterOther: Jay-Gal deeply respects her

(Y/n) (L/n)
Status:
Alive
Age:
17-18
School:
Jae Won High
Occupation:
Unknown
Fighting Style:
Taekwondo
Family:
Unknown Mother and Father and sister
Other:
Jay-Gal deeply respects her. Zoe and her are friends. (Y/n) likes messing with people by flirting.