chapter v.

→To which, (Y/n) does something.

A small closet sized apartment was obviously a downgrade from her original room

A small closet sized apartment was obviously a downgrade from her original room. She should have really thought this through, oh well right?

Love-hate 4-eyes 😍:
You'll be posing as a bartender. You
should go pick up your uniform
later today at Club Vivi.

Strong (Y/n)‼️:
You're too formal me no like

Love-hate 4-eyes😍:
Sorry 😛

After those messages from Eugene, (Y/n) was obviously going to get her shit together. By what you ask? Running from all her fears away.

The breeze hit her face slightly, blowing right into her eyes. "(Y/n)." A voice called out. The girl stopped in her tracks upon hearing her name.

"Zackkk...what are you doing here?" (Y/n) coughed. She tried her best to ignore his fierce eyes that would most likely make her go jump into the nearest body of water.

"You haven't been to school, is something wrong?" The boxer questioned. "That Luna girl won't stop complaining," He continued with a playful scoff.

"No, nothing happened. Why you miss me?" She teased. A playful grin on her lips. "You wish," He said.

(Y/n) just slipped right through the entrance, she was met by a familiar face fighting

(Y/n) just slipped right through the entrance, she was met by a familiar face fighting....but she's just going to ignore that part.

Though she must've forgotten all her manners because she forgot to knock on the door and just went inside. "My butt. That's the part i'm most confident about," A voice stated.

(Y/n) cleared her voice awkwardly. "Wrong time?" She whispered towards the man with two braids.

"Ms. (Y/n), sorry we were in the middle of an interview, I'll come back with the uniform," Xiaolung stated, exiting the room to go retrieve the clothes. The girl turned to the boy getting interviewed. "Nice a-" "SINU!" He sneezed cutting (Y/n) off.