Chapter XVI

-----In which, (Y/n) does something idk..

A cigarette lingered in the corners of (Y/n)'s mouth

A cigarette lingered in the corners of (Y/n)'s mouth. Her eye bags were much more visible. Her skincare routine would have to improve. Haenguni kept barking, angry at the fact his own was smoking. "Oh let me have my moment," She scoffed.

Haenguni was not about to take this level of disrespect! He pulled on the leash harshly, running away from his family. "Fine! Be that way! Don't be mad when you have to eat throw up in the streets!" (Y/n) threatened.

"First it was Lim now Haenguni! Who is going to leave me next, plus it's cold..." It was particularly windy that day. Good think that dog had a coat. (Y/n) rubbed her (favorite color) coat sleeves with her cold hands. "I might as well jump into the han river!" She mumbled to herself.

"Haenguni! Don't play with me today! You're going back to Byeol if you act like a spoiled child!" (Y/n) exclaimed.

"Why is Korea so big

"Why is Korea so big..." (Y/n) walked 2 steps and gave up. She has went through 2 cigarettes and is on her 3rd. "My only sense of warmth now," (Y/n) mentally cried.

"Haenguni! Where's (Y/n), did you come to celebrate Vasco's birthday too?" A fimilar voice chuckled. "Doggy!" A much more muscular voice exclaimed. Happy chirps from the dog was let out from the small creature.

"Oh who's a good dog? Yes you are!" The other voice cooed. "Haenguni! I swear you're going to give me gray hairs!" (Y/n) panted.

The dog growled at the sight of the teen. Biting at her calves. "(Y/n)! Is this your dog?" Vasco questioned. Though he had a grin on his face it turned into a glare. "Smoking is bad for you," He stated, snatching the cancer stick out her lips.

Though it turned back into a smile seeing Haenguni happy. "See, even he's happy," Vasco said.

"What are you doing here (Y/n)?" Zack questioned, shaking from the coldness. "Finding my will to live," (Y/n) commented.

"You should celebrate Vasco's birthday with us!" Little Daniel insisted. "Join us!" The muscular teen yelled. Jace shook his head dramatically.

"100%, happy birthday Vasco," She sighed, taking a seat next to Jace and Daniel. "You should've saved yourself while you could," The teen with large ears commented.

"I'm lonely." (Y/n) mumbled.

Daniel had given Vasco photos of Enu, the birthday boy had also received a pacebook account, a superhero figure,

Daniel had given Vasco photos of Enu, the birthday boy had also received a pacebook account, a superhero figure,....a rock.

Zack nudged at (Y/n). "Give him something, it can be anything and he'll be grateful," He whispered. (Y/n) nodded, check-in her pockets. "I have 500 won, a paperclip, and dog treats..." She mumbled.

"Hey Vasco! I got you something," (Y/n) grinned. That was a huge lie. She took off her scarf, wrapping it around his neck. "It's cold, you should really wear a jacket or something..." She stated.

His face became obviously red. "Thank you, (Y/n)!" He smiled. The sun sure has competition. "Vasco, if I stop smoking will you marry me?" (Y/n) fake cried.

"Eh? Sure!" Vasco grinned. "VASCCCOOO! Heroman is flying into the river!" Zack exclaimed. The muscular teen went jumping into the river just like how (Y/n) wanted to jump off a bridge.

"What the hell..." She mumbled.

Police

Police. Ambulances. News reporter...we're all called due to the so-called "suicidal boy."  Zack, a brave soul, went into the freezing water telling Vasco that he had "found" heroman.

"ZACK'S AND (Y/N)'S GIFTS!!!" Vasco exclaimed, jumping back into the water. "Please stop... You're going to die," (Y/n) groaned, pulling at her eye bags.

"Crystal, hold my fluffy socks, don't let Haenguni get a bite of them," the girl ordered. "Huh what do you mean? (Y/n)? (Y/n)!"

The artist dived into the water, helping Vasco find the objects. Daniel had joined in too though, he isn't a good swimmer. Luckily, Enu had saved him.

"It's cold...Hey Zack, how long do you think I can hold my breath until I drown?" (Y/n) questioned. "If you die don't do it anywhere near me," He sighed.

"Fine, Fine," She scoffed.

(Y/n) (L/n)Status:AliveAge:17-18School: Jae Won HighOccupation: Working at a company Fighting Style:Taekwondo Family: Biological mother: unknown, Step-Mother: Eun, Father: Chin-hwa, Sister: Byeol, Brother: Hyeon-U, and Haenguni Other: so close to ...

(Y/n) (L/n)
Status:
Alive
Age:
17-18
School:
Jae Won High
Occupation:
Working at a company
Fighting Style:
Taekwondo
Family:
Biological mother: unknown, Step-Mother: Eun, Father: Chin-hwa, Sister: Byeol, Brother: Hyeon-U, and Haenguni
Other:
so close to getting that lung cancer