Chapter XIV

----In which, a new student appears!

(Y/n) felt sick, her arm was slightly fractured

(Y/n) felt sick, her arm was slightly fractured. She was sick because of a fever or anything. More like she was sick of not being able to do any thing. (Y/n) picked up her paint brush, the strokes on the page becoming more and more uneasy to read.

The was until her arms fell limp and her head hit the desk forcefully. The paint smeared. 'I'll just...rest for a bit.

"-you, HEY I SAID ARE YOU GOOD!" A voice boomed in her head as (Y/n) lifted her head up

"-you, HEY I SAID ARE YOU GOOD!" A voice boomed in her head as (Y/n) lifted her head up. "Fuck! I messed up the painting!" She mentally sulked.

"What the hell does that matter? Your forehead is bleeding," It was Vin-Jin, what the hell was he doing here?

"Huh?" She questioned. Her hand ghosted over the wound as she sighed. "Why are you here?" (Y/n) asked.

"Let's walk home together," He recommended. "Like shit I will!"

•••

Vin lit up a cigarette, letting it rest on the entrance of his lips. "If you had longer hair, I wouldn't mind this type of behavior. But you're not at the level yet," the teen girl stated.

(Y/n) put out the cancer stick with her fingers before stuffing it in her pocket. He looked at her so betrayed before stuffing his hands in his pockets.

They passed by a dog that seemed very unhealthy. She paused for a second to looked at the poor animal. Though the dog must've noticed because it started barking at her.

"Gah!" (Y/n) exclaimed, using Vin-Jin as a shield. "Are you scared of dogs or something, idiot?" He snorted.

"S-shut up! I was just a bit startled okay," She mumbled. Crystal Choi was an innocent bystander of Vin trying to attack a dog. (Y/n) held him back, pulling him by the ear.

"Yeah, hell nah, your going home," She sighed. Crystal looked at the duo, wondering if they were a divorced couple or in a toxic relationship.