Chapter XX

---In which trouble is caused when (Y/n) isn't around.

The freshman had now turned into sophomores this year

The freshman had now turned into sophomores this year. New year new grade. Kouji and Hyeon-U seemed to be in the same class and have rivalry between them. Byeol had turned into a senior, same class as a beloved senior Cho Ma. 

Joy had also become a freshman within the fashion department. As for the art department....

Luna sighed seeing as her bae, (Y/n) wasn't here. A transfer student...The class was now filled with more weird anime kids. Maybe some of them were nice but for the most part...

"I'm Logan Lee," The new kid introduced himself. Luna didn't even like sight of him, she scoffed, praying that a goddess would show up...

•••

"What are you doing? Putting dirt all over (Y/n)'s name in that department," Vin Jin scoffed. "Can't tell the difference between 2d and real life?" He questioned, licking his finger and rubbing it onto the transfer's chest.

What was this guy's deal...

"You said...(Y/n) never came to class?" Daniel questioned. "Nope, I mean it's (Y/n), you never know if she's going to drop out or come back," Mira commented.

"Just like back in middle school she only went for 1 year and then left. Also the first half of last semester she had to transfer departments," Zack explained.

"Transfer? What do you mean?" The pretty boy questioned. Jay approached them, looking at Daniel.

"Oh she got into a fight?...with Luna? They seem like friends now. They got forced into the same department to be friends?" Daniel asked.

Jay nodded in agreement. What happened to (Y/n) was all going through their heads.

•••

Logan Lee hasn't even been at the new school for a day and has already caused trouble.

He's also grown an obsession for Zoe and stopped going after realizing he didn't have a chance...