Chapter XVIII

-----In which, (Y/n) makes people fall in love with her amazing sports skills. 

"Luna

"Luna...I didn't agree to this costume," (Y/n) mumbled. "Go! Go! Let's go Art!" Luna exclaimed, rolling her pom poms. "We're looking fine~" The purple haired girl continued.

Their costume was of course, cheerleaders. The outfit was a sweatshirt with blue on it(instead of red). And a matching blue skirt. As for boys it was the same sweatshirt but instead, sweatpants.

"I wonder what the other teams are wearing," (Y/n) sighed.

•••

Line characters, bumblebees, some guy on a dinosaur, superman, idol star, military, ect.

"Looks like we were late huh?" (Y/n) mumbled. "We would've been early if someone didn't forget how to put on their pom poms," Luna chuckled.

"I wonder who did that," (Y/n) sighed. "Me too," The purple haired girl said. "(Y/n)! You  look...nice," Daniel coughed out. Luna ran away in a flash.

"Hm? Oh thanks. You don't look to bad yourself," She mumbled, stifling a laugh. "(Y/n)! C'mon we're versus baking department!" Luna yelled out.

The said girl shook her pom poms. "Go, Daniel! I'll be cheering for you," She teased walking away. His face turned a crimson -like color, as his eyes never left her.

While the Baking Department was throwing at the bigger sphere, Art department's was kicking dirt or checking beneath their finger nails

"Why aren't they doing anything?" Zack questioned. "Because they think they're better than everyone," A random girl scoffed.

(Y/n) grabbed a hold of a ball and hurled it towards the target. Luna stopping her from flashing anyone.

"Woo hoo! Art!" The purple haired girl cheered. "Art!" (Y/n) chuckled."(Y/n)!" Both art and beauty department cheered.

Others stood with their mouth agape at the strength of this goddess. "Aah! I'm pissed," The sound of Vin-Jin sighed. His hand rose up, aiming it at Duke but (Y/n) took a hold of it.

"Damn, if you wanted me to kiss you that bad could've just said so. Are you shy? Do you want me to kiss you that bad?" She teased, lifting up his chin. The slight touch from her cold finger sent shivers down his spine. That along with blush covering his face.

"Fuck off!" He scoffed, walking away with his goons. "Aw, call me!" (Y/n) grinned, making a phone gesture.

"I'm so hot aren't I?" She asked Duke. "How do you want me to answer that?" He questioned. "I don't know, you're a cool guy, Duke." (Y/n) stated.

•••

Up next was of course, the rely race. Though most or maybe all of the art department was filled with guys who were unathletic, (Y/n) was the one to step up. She was now the last runner.

Daniel, Zack the traitor, we're also one of the last runners. (Y/n) yawned, stretching out her legs. The third-runner you ask. Well of course, beauty art queen Luna!

While Eli Jang and Jay Hong were currently running to death trying to hand over the stick, Luna was already ahead of them.

The baton was handed to (Y/n) who was sorta jogging and Zack and Daniel were racing to win. As they neared the finish line the (e/c) girl sped up and passed them.

She looked back with a wink, sticking her tongue out at them. "And the art department wins!"

(Y/n) (L/n)Status:AliveAge:17-18School: Jae Won HighOccupation: Working at a company Fighting Style:Taekwondo Family: Biological mother: unknown, Step-Mother: Eun, Father: Chin-hwa, Sister: Byeol, Brother: Hyeon-U, and Haenguni Other: Athletic (no...

(Y/n) (L/n)
Status:
Alive
Age:
17-18
School:
Jae Won High
Occupation:
Working at a company
Fighting Style:
Taekwondo
Family:
Biological mother: unknown, Step-Mother: Eun, Father: Chin-hwa, Sister: Byeol, Brother: Hyeon-U, and Haenguni
Other:
Athletic (not real)

Get you a friend like Luna that stops you from flashing people.