Chapter XXII

-----In which, (Y/n) faces the school picnic..

"(Y/n)! You'll look nice in this headband," Daniel grinned, placing a crown headband on her head

"(Y/n)! You'll look nice in this headband," Daniel grinned, placing a crown headband on her head. She scoffed throwing a random one at him.

"Try that one then," (Y/n) glared. Cat ears with cheetah print. Jay obviously picked the same ones after seeing Daniel had them.

Zack was very embarrassed to be wearing mouse ears with a bow in the middle. "You look great, Zack," (Y/n) chuckled. "I know you're trying to laugh!" He exclaimed.

"What do you pfftt- mean?" She laughed. "Daniel! We should go on that thing!" Joy yelled out, tugging at his sleeve.

"(Y/n), Jay, let's go," The pretty insisted. Zack had left to go question his life. "If I go and don't fall into arms of a hot man named Han Jisung, I'm jumping off a cliff," (Y/n) thought

While Joy was throwing herself at Daniel and Jay kept shoving her away. "If i'm going to die it's not going to be next to you," (Y/n) commented. Daniel laughed at her words.

"I'll make sure you don't die at all," He declared. "...shut up," She scoffed.

Everyone had split up

Everyone had split up...leaving (Y/n) alone. She 100% didn't forget about Jiho no not at all. She did.

(Y/n) spotted Vasco and Jace not too far so she decided to join them. "(Y/n), Jace! Let's take a picture!" He insisted.

"Ok..."(Y/n) mumbled as Jace nodded. And per Vasco's request they did a power ranger pose.

The muscular teenager's eyes sparkles at the sight of the photos. (Y/n) stuffed it behind her phone case, ready to decorate the photo when she gets home.

Jace stuffed it in his pocket, probably not going to see it again until he does laundry. "What should we do next?" Jace questioned.