chapter xviii

Space Song
Beach house
0:27━❍───────── -5:20
↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺
𝚅𝙾𝙻𝚄𝙼𝙴 ▂▃▄▅▆

Thank you for choosing us for your train ride, we'll try our best to give you the greatest experience with our line of work. Please enjoy this short train ride, we'll arrive in Buan shortly.

(Y/n) was so close to falling asleep but the little kid kicking the back of her sleep decided that was not an option

(Y/n) was so close to falling asleep but the little kid kicking the back of her sleep decided that was not an option. The train ride was longish, the estimated time was an hour and thirty minutes but that was obviously a lie.

The person next to her lightly tapped her on the shoulder. "Hm?" (Y/n) hummed, turning towards the person. An older woman, probably around 44-55+ years old. It was really hard to tell since she looked 24.

The woman handed her a piece of candy. "It'll be a while before we get there, people get on and off this train like turtles," She smiled. (Y/n) was so thankful for the small piece of candy, she hadn't eaten since the morning.

"Thank you," The younger woman grinned, excitingly unwrapping the sugary treat. "Where are you going?" The older lady questioned. "Buan, you?" (Y/n) asked, the candy sitting in her mouth.

"Likewise, I left for a bit to visit my daughter. Do you have a reason to go to Buan. Beautiful place it is indeed," The woman said. "Seoul was a place I couldn't afford to stay in," (Y/n) laughed, "Buan might just be an escape from everything. I want to become stronger..."

"Stronger? Well, come by this place," The woman quickly wrote something down on the back of the candy wrapper. She handed her the paper with an address on it. "What's this?" The girl asked, taking in what was written on the paper.

"They're the strongest person I know," The older lady grinned. For the rest of the train ride the two spent their time talking about random stuff, but never once did the older woman mention her name.