six

The Opposite of Flowers
Roar

0:01━❍───────── -3:08
↻⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺

𝚅𝙾𝙻𝚄𝙼𝙴 ▂▃▄▅▆

╰┈➤ "Maybe it's because I know my limit unlike Olly

╰┈➤ "Maybe it's because I know my limit unlike Olly. Or it's because I don't know about the "two bodies" like Jiho. Maybe just maybe it's because I don't know who I am."

"My father's not worth fighting for, so why should I make an effort? He left me for years and came back with a whole other family. At the time I felt he shouldn't be happy because I wasn't. Now, I don't know anymore..." (Y/n) let out a deep sigh as she walked down the stairs.

And upon arrival she saw Jihan Kwak on the floor with puddles of blood circling around him.

"Um.." Yeah she didn't know how to react. (Y/n) slowly approached him to check if he was still breathing.

She let out a sigh of relief feeling his light breaths against the back of her hand. "At least he's alive..." (Y/n) gently picked him up, placing him on her back. Her hands gripped under his thighs, adjusting his hands on her shoulders.

 Her hands gripped under his thighs, adjusting his hands on her shoulders

Upon instructions, (Y/n) laid Jihan onto a white sheeted bed. The walls, floors, roof, bed was pure white even snow white was jealous.

She was just doing as she was told. Hopefully he doesn't hate her that much when he wakes up.

"Change him into the gown while you're at it," Taejin ordered, puffing out smoke from his lips. "Like hell I will?!" (Y/n) scoffed.

"Fine i'll get someone else," He shrugged. "You better..." She mumbled under her breath.

(Y/n) walked towards the door he was standing at. Taejin stopped her, holding onto her shoulder to prevent her from exiting. "Be on guard," He said.

And with that he let go and left first. The girl gave him a confused look as she watched him leave.

(Y/n) looked back at Jihan for another time. His chest slowly rising and falling with each breath. She slowly shut the door and locked it.

•••

(Y/n) looked at her father behind the bars on the small door window. But this time she wasn't the one behind them, she was the one who locked them.

Her father stood at the other side, gripping onto the cold metal. A small smile on his face despite being locked up.

"(Y/n)."

"..."

"It's going to be okay. You know that right?"

"I wish that was true, but where we stand I don't think that'll ever be real,"

He chuckled, backing away from the door. "It might not, but it's still possible." She sighed at his words.

"Just go to sleep...the more time you spend awake the more you'll turn mentally insane." (Y/n) recommended, leaving him by himself in the white room.

•••

(Y/n)'s phone quietly sounded, shaking in her pocket. "Hello?" She answered. "Daniel Park's allied has intruded into the building. You try anything funny and it'll be the last time you'll be alive," Eugene said in a cheerful tone.

She rolled her eyes, letting out a small scoff. "Okay, okay, no funny business, got it," (Y/n) quickly hung up the phone, stuffing it back into her pocket.

A lil short

A lil short...but anyways ‼️