Chapter XVII

----In which, (Y/n) gets involved in illegal activities.

(Y/n) has decided one thing, no more smoking! Though one more wouldn't hurt

(Y/n) has decided one thing, no more smoking! Though one more wouldn't hurt. The sweet...or bitter nicotine filled her lungs. If she wasn't to kill herself disease would.

Yet again the cigarette was snatched out her mouth before she even got the first puff. "Hey! What the h- Jace?" She questioned. "No smoking, plus you're in front of a cafe, you'll drive the customers away," He sighed.

"I guess that makes sense," (Y/n) muttered, dusting herself off. "My breaks about to end, how about you buy a coffee instead of smoking?" The teen with giant ears recommended.

"Can I just like...touch them once," She asked. "What! No!" He coughed out. Was it hot or was it just him? Nah it was (Y/n).

"There's more cigars where that came from," She grinned. "Fine! You can...touch them, ONCE," He emphasized. "Four," (Y/n) reasoned.

"Five times that's it," Jace said. "Deal!" She exclaimed, handing him the box that held the cancer sticks.

Her hand traveled up to Jace's ears

Her hand traveled up to Jace's ears. "You sir, are very good looking so I will proceed to be romanticized by you," (Y/n) joked.

"(Y/n), I have to clean tables," Jace sighed. "Nope, I still got 4 more!" She grinned. "Make them quick," He explained. "I'll take my time, thank you very much," The girl joked.

The door rang, signaling someone had just entered. It was some random.and Jiho. The boy with glasses looked around the coffee shop, his eyes seemed to wonder onto a certain duo.

(Y/n)'s attractive laugher seemed to have caught his attention. "Jace! Hold still!" She demanded from the barista. "I told you five you exceeded your limit!" He argued. "Stop being selfish, share your ears. They're soft," (Y/n) pouted.

Her pouty face was memorizing. If it wasn't for sudden talk Jiho would have ran into one of the bosses. "I wish I was him..." He pondered.

"Oh my, oh my God, yesanghaesseo na.
I was really hoping that he will come through," (Y/n) mumbled. The feeling of hunger washer over, leading her to a convenience store.

"We're no strangers to love.You know the rules and so do I...A full commitment's what I'm thinking of...You wouldn't get this from any other guy, I just wanna tell you how I'm feeli---Is this some gang meet up or something?" the girl questioned.

Some purple haired middle schooler, Crystal's older sister, little Daniel, Zack, Jay, Zoe, and Jiho.

"(Y/n)! You're here," Daniel exclaimed. "I'm here?" She muttered. "Well Vasco was supposed to come but you're here now!" He grinned.

"Well i'd be my last choice too, but don't get me wrong i'll help you but I ran away from my bodyguard...." (Y/n) shrugged. "Lim?" Zack questioned. "Oh nah, he ran away from me," She said.

A certain scent flew into Kouji's nose....Money. "Now that eight of you are here, let's start," He grinned.

•••

"...with this amount we're in the clear. Do you want to go to the police now?" Kouji questioned. He ended up getting $300,000 from this illegal scheme, despite the 30,000 he gave back to Jiho.

(Y/n) tilted her head at these interactions. "Do you think I can eat a pigeon whole in one bite?" She questioned. Jay looked at her with worry. "Just think about it...chomp..." (Y/n) muttered. The blond waved his arms around in disagreement.

"Fine, fine, I won't eat a pigeon WHOLE, but I'll take 1 bite," She joked.

Up next: Sports Day!

(Y/n) (L/n)Status:AliveAge:17-18School: Jae Won HighOccupation: Working at a company Fighting Style:Taekwondo Family: Biological mother: unknown, Step-Mother: Eun, Father: Chin-hwa, Sister: Byeol, Brother: Hyeon-U, and Haenguni Other: Hungry and a...

(Y/n) (L/n)
Status:
Alive
Age:
17-18
School:
Jae Won High
Occupation:
Working at a company
Fighting Style:
Taekwondo
Family:
Biological mother: unknown, Step-Mother: Eun, Father: Chin-hwa, Sister: Byeol, Brother: Hyeon-U, and Haenguni
Other:
Hungry and alone....