Chapter XXXVI

----In which,  (Y/n) fights?!

Eli Jang had made his comeback

Eli Jang had made his comeback. Warren Chae has also come along. (Y/n) was too focused on fighting to notice Zack and Vasco getting dragged by Olly Wang.

She gasped at the sudden sight of Zack getting tossed up in the air. While watching Olly and Warren fight she couldn't help feeling a bit of pity for the boy of Hostel A.

He couldn't feel any pain, how would he know his limits til death? She felt bad that he hasn't ever felt true emotions, but there isn't anything she could do about it.

Though her thoughts quickly washed away, feeling the burning sensation of being punched in the face. "HOLY-" (Y/n) held the side of her face. The eye closer to the impact became watery as she blinked back tears.

"That caught me off guard I admit," She coughed out. The girl laughed, bending over to take a hold of her own stomach.

Her challenger looked at her in confusion. (Y/n) suddenly turned and shot her foot out in incredible sped. She let out a whole dictionary worth of curses, feeling someone crush her feet.

She started hopping on one foot, applying pressure to it. All while doing it, she hopped up, the girl spun in the air before kicking down her attacker.

All seemed lost, everyone was either on the ground or on their last hits

All seemed lost, everyone was either on the ground or on their last hits. Even the newly arrived Burn Knuckles was getting beat up!

(Y/n) held her stomach, feeling as if she was about to puke up blood. Her body felt really heavy. The feeling became unbearable as she suddenly fell back. Her body didn't hit the ground though. (Y/n) didn't feel any impact on herself.

Her body had fallen into someone's arms. Nostalgic puffs of brown and blond caught her eyes. A serious expression turned soft as he looked down at her.

"Lim..." She gasped. Her eyes were heavy but she could still make out some of his details. "We are Yaunfen!" He grinned.

The gang of teens some preteens as well, saluted, putting a hand hovering their forehead and stomped on unison.

"Yaunfen! It is our sworn duty to defeat all who ravage at (Y/n)'s name. Our task today is to help J High's Burn Knuckles!" They exclaimed. She had took note of their uniforms. It had seemed to change from their old uniform. Know the uniform consisted of a black, coat-like material that had yellow stitching throughout it. Along with matching black pants.

Though the outfit of the one who's arms she fell within had a royal blue color and gold color throughout it. Though it was paired with white bottoms.

It wasn't anything like their ragged uniforms like all those years ago. They looked like knights in shinning amour.

"Idiots,"

It seemed as if (Y/n) had already passed out, but of course Yaunfen being ingrossed into a battle a bystander took a hold of her

It seemed as if (Y/n) had already passed out, but of course Yaunfen being ingrossed into a battle a bystander took a hold of her. Johan Seong.

He placed her on his back and went on his way. Johan didn't know what was going on in her head but he felt her shuffle around on his back.

He didn't know where to take her, he ended up walking up and down the same path over and over again. That was until he heard a yawn escape her lips.

"...Johan?" She groaned, rubbing her eyes. "Hmm?" The boy hummed. "Why the hell am I on your back," (Y/n) asked. She still hadn't grasped onto her thoughts.

"I didn't want to leave you over there," He shrugged. "Where are we going?" The girl questioned.

"I don't know..." Johan responded. His answers were cold and short, stopping each sentence sharply.

"...How's Olly? I should go back," She stated. "Why?" Johan asked. "Because, what if he gets hurt, he doesn't know his own limits-" "Since when have you cared, though? Have you gone weak or something," He continued, dropping her onto the ground.

"What's this about?" (Y/n) sighed, getting back up and dusting herself off. "Nothing." Johan stated, walking away. The girl looked confused as she watched his figure turn smaller by the second.

"Maybe I have gone weak."

(Y/n) (L/n)Status:Alive but deadAge:0

(Y/n) (L/n)
Status:
Alive but dead
Age:
0.4
School:
Jae Won High
Occupation:
Working at a company
Fighting Style:
Crying
Family:
Biological mother: unknown, Step-Mother: Eun, Father: Chin-hwa, Sister: Byeol, Brother: Hyeon-U, and Haenguni
Other:
Yes

ONE MORE CHAPTER ‼️ ENDING IT WITH HOSTEL ♥️

ANYWAYS lookism character getting beat up and then the banner