five

Promise
Laufey
0:51━❍───────── -3:55
↻⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺

𝚅𝙾𝙻𝚄𝙼𝙴 ▂▃▄▅▆

╰┈➤ It's been a couple of days since (Y/n) started working for the private ambulance company

╰┈➤ It's been a couple of days since (Y/n) started working for the private ambulance company. It wasn't anything like she expected but continued anyways.

Though lucky her, she can handle VIPs now since she beat up someone when they tried to retaliate. "(Y/n), go to the store and get a new deck of cards," One of the guys ordered.

The cards they were playing with were bent, burned, dirty... The girl nodded, rushing away from her spot next to Isu.

•••

(Y/n) let out a soft sigh, carrying a plastic bag with the requested cards and a pack of gum because she wanted to.

"You took a while, (Y/n) handle this woman," Isu scoffed. The cigarette left his lips to let out a puff of smoke.

"You can't possibly want me to pay five million won! Please help my son," The older lady pleaded.

"Then you should crawl," (Y/n) stated. "...what?" The other woman questioned, looking at her with confusion and fear.

"What's wrong? Don't you want your son to live?" She mocked, pouting out her lip in a frown. A small smile sneaked onto her face as she walked away.

"If you want...I'm sure our team leader will be kind enough to lower it to four million," (Y/n) grinned.

"Great work guys! Plus (Y/n)," A man, who (Y/n) doesn't even know the name to, exclaimed

"Great work guys! Plus (Y/n)," A man, who (Y/n) doesn't even know the name to, exclaimed. "How are you so good at haggling, (Y/n)?" Another one of them questioned.

"Um...I don't know" She mumbled. "Hey newbie, good work on your first day!" She really needs to learn people's names...

"Aw, shucks..." "SHUCKS?!" "Thank you kindly," "Okay, cowboy. Get it,"

"Who is he?" (Y/n) questioned, scratching the back of her neck. "Jihan Kwak, he's new," Employee A explained.

"Nice to meet ya," He grinned. Jihan held out his hand for a handshake. "I'm (Y/n)..." She quickly shook his hand before walking away.

Not even a few minutes later, the door suddenly slammed open. It revealed someone with a large structure in a hospital gown and wrapped in bandages.

"We'll deal-" Yeah...they were not going to deal with him. The two went flying with one punch, and soon enough mostly all of them were getting beaten by the guy.

"(Y/n)-" "Yeah, yeah, I got it," She cracked her knuckles. "Are you in charge here?" The bandaged man questioned.

"I am." Jihan interrupted, getting between the two. "Newbie, what are you-" "I'll deal with him, I'm part of this team too after all."

(Y/n) stood behind him as he used his hand to beat the guy to the ground. Why were both of them grinning though....

"(Y/n), pick him up and throw him out," Isu ordered. "You want (Y/n) to pick him up alone?! I can help-" "She can do it," The other man said, interrupting the newbie.

"She?!" Maybe it was the hat that shadowed most of her features or the first responders vest that led Jihan to think she was a...he.

(Y/n) scoffed, throwing the guy more than twice her size over her shoulder. Jihan stood shocked at her strength. "Oh..." He mumbled.

Jihan had successfully taken photos of most people to send to Daniel Park

Jihan had successfully taken photos of most people to send to Daniel Park. But (Y/n) was  never properly still for a proper picture.

"What are you doing?" She questioned. Jihan was taking a picture of a knocked out Alexander Hwang. "Um!"

"Nothing," Jihan grinned. He was slowly positioning the phone camera to look up from his hands angled below his waist. Quickly taking a picture of her face before taking a few steps backwards.

"Mhmm..." (Y/n) hummed, eyeing him suspiciously. She was just too much of a threat not to take a photo of her. Her back picture would've been no use.

•••

"Jihan Kwak sent me some photos," Daniel stated, looking at the newly imported photos. "Photos?" Jace questioned.

"I asked him for them. They're the executives of Workers' First Affiliate. I asked him to take photos even if it's just they're backs. I'll send the pictures to the group chat," Daniel said.

"These are Workers' lapdogs?" Zack scoffed, scrolling through the photos."Based on the photos, they look like they should be taught a lesson..." Vasco mumbled.

"Now then, let me take a lo-" Daniel cut himself off seeing a picture of Alexander Hwang sleeping with the circular vacuum.

"You saw him too? But that the least surprising," Zack turned his phone towards the group. A picture of (Y/n) with her eyebrows furrowed with a scowl plastered on her face. Though it was taken from a bottom angle it was easy to point out her features.

"(Y/n)..."

I have the crunchiest iPad kid cough

Anyways ‼️ so since I'm broke I can't see lookism episodes faster so there's less chapters of this book sorry....