chapter vi.

To which, (Y/n) fights her friends

Welcome back aboard passengers and staff. Our path seems to be a bit bumpy. But please stay seated. Enjoy your ride.

-(Y/n) and Lim stood near a bunch of Vivi's henchmen

-(Y/n) and Lim stood near a bunch of Vivi's henchmen. Xiaolung eyed the duo. "You two may fight in any way comfortable, please put in your best effort to protect Vivi," He stated. Lim nodded, in a firm stance.

"Jake, Jerry, Lineman, Vasco, Daniel, Zack, and Eli are all our enemies, defeat them however you like," (Y/n) explained to Lim. "I'm surprised you're not dressed like old times," The boy said. The woman let out a playful scoff.

Loud bangs and thumps were heard from inside the elevator. The machine dinged signaling someone had arrived. More henchmen fell like pieces of a chess game.

Jake had arrived with his #2 and 6.

"Open the door," Jake demanded, a firm expression on his face

"Open the door," Jake demanded, a firm expression on his face. Xiaolung declined, after seeing Vivi escape from the door. He locked it up using his staff.

"I trust you two can handle this," The man with braids replied, raising a brow. "Will you be alright, (Y/n)? You haven't fought in a long time," Lim teased.

"Worry about yourself," The girl replied. Lineman, being the closest to them, flew across the room due to the harsh impact from Lim.

"I'm your sword. My name is Jerry Kwon, I serve Jake Kim," Jerry said, returning a punch to Lim. The two-toned haired boy scoffed, he lead his fist to the taller boy's face. This time only using the top of his knuckles.

"My name's Lim, funny thing is I don't know my first name," He grinned, applying more pressure to his fist before swinging his leg. Jerry had fallen due to the hit causing him to making a dent on the floor.

Jerry attempted to get back up, using one knee to hoist himself up. "Don't bother, soon more people will be arriving,"
Xiaolung replied, for he would be the one fighting now. "You two may go, deal with the others," He ordered.

"(Y/n) where are you going? I thought we had to take care of the rest of them?" Lim questioned, following behind the woman

"Go home. I want you to go home, now." (Y/n) stated firmly, pushing him out the building. "I'll call you when I need you," She said, walking away. What had gotten into her?

•••

"I'm on a Hellevator. My Hellevator..." The girl said in a sing-song voice. It was almost creepy, she stretched out some words just to add some flavor. (Y/n) trudged along the wall.

She could already sense him, a strong presence, UI Daniel. The girl started to lightly jump on her feet, as if she was boxing. Taking a step back she swung herself up.

Landing onto UI Daniel's shoulders, she wrapped her legs around his waist, grasping onto his neck with her elbow. "I'm done worrying about if you live or die, Daniel," She grinned, sinisterly.

Everyone had gotten at least punched by this being. Daniel threw her off, causing her to almost hit the floor. She hoisted herself back up by holding herself up with her hands. (Y/n) sprung herself back up, her eyes seemed more awake.

This was only the beginning of the fight.

Other: she's on a hellevator

I have an 82 c and i need to get at least the lowest b which is an 85 in math. help...