Chapter XXVIII

----In which, (Y/n) gets asked the hardest question.... what's your dream?

Everyone was handed a test, and the last question was about plans for the future

Everyone was handed a test, and the last question was about plans for the future. (Y/n) ponderee at the question. What did she want to become? So of course she put the best answer.

Powerful.

"Mhmm... that's a great answer," She nodded deep in thought. After turning in her test she rested her head on the desk.

•••

"Fuck dreams." Logan replied when he got asked a question about the future. "Don't swear," Vasco scolded.

(Y/n) was sketching on the side of her math homework, oh well. Maybe she was too distracted because she had a mini heart attack while she was being watched by two teens.

"(Y/n)! What's your dream for the future?" Jace asked. Vasco nodded, staring into her soul for an answer.

"...Young and rich, tall and handsome, i'm charisma boss baby (Y/n)..." She answered. "That's a great dream (Y/n)! I bet you're already half of those!" Vasco grinned.

"I know I am,"

(Y/n) walked into the art department and eyed the place

(Y/n) walked into the art department and eyed the place. "You turned into a detective, Jace Park?" The girl questioned. Logan and Jay-Gal had already been interrogated.

"(Y/n) where and when were you during the lecture yesterday?" Jace questioned, pointing a pen at her.

"Hm? I skipped that lecture. I was... studying yeah. Like the good model student I am...," She answered. "Where? Did you hear anything strange?" He asked.

"In my desk," (Y/n) shrugged, letting out a yawn. "Where did you just come from?" Jace inquired, leaning in closer to her.

"Why are you so close wanna kiss or something?" The artist teased, pulling his ear.

"N-no! Don't avoid the question," He coughed. "I was in the bathroom after having a long slee-study session! You obviously have to freshen up," She explained.

"Ok..." Jace wrote something down, looking up at her sometimes.

(Idk how to copy Jace's wack handwriting)

All of the suspects followed Jace to the principal office like a bunch of prisoners

All of the suspects followed Jace to the principal office like a bunch of prisoners. Possibly one more guilty than the others.

"So did you find the culprit?" The architect teacher asked. "Yes...the mysteries are solved now. The culprit is in this room! The culprit is...YOU!"He announced pointing at one of the minor characters in the room.

"At first I didn't understand either. But once I saw them all as a whole, I figured out your lies. The first lie! Yui Kim, Crystal TV streamer!" Jace one by one called everyone out.

Yui: had diarrhea...

Zack: woke up to the noise of her diarrhea...

Vin: went to the furthest toilet to listen to Duke's singing

Mary: innocent.

"Now...next up is the talented artist of this school! (Y/n) (L/n)!" The said girl dramatically gasped, covering her mouth with a hand.

Jace chuckled, evilly in fact. He tilted his hat down until it touched the tip of his nose. "You had said that as your were a 'good model student' and skipped the lecture to spend extra time on your studies...but that's false....

You were sleeping the whole time, right? It was a slip of the tongue that gave you away...sleep instead of study. When I asked you had also yawned, previously from waking up," He explained. "You're hearing things...." She scoffed, looking away.

Logan: snuck a drawing into Zoe's desk because he likes her

Jay-Gal: called him out.

"You x-ed everyone out. Are you saying that i'm the culprit?" The teacher sighed. "Nope. You opened Vasco's locker because you suspected him. The true culprit is you! Jasmine Huh!" The pointing finger led to a girl one had never noticed, a purple head band decorating her hair, she looked shocked.

Who knew that the girl who caused all this commotion was the cause herself.

Case: Solved!

(Y/n) (L/n)Status:Young and rich, tall and handsome Age:0 monthsSchool: Jae Won HighOccupation: Working at a company Fighting Style:Taekwondo Family: Biological mother: unknown, Step-Mother: Eun, Father: Chin-hwa, Sister: Byeol, Brother: Hyeon-U, ...

(Y/n) (L/n)
Status:
Young and rich, tall and handsome
Age:
0 months
School:
Jae Won High
Occupation:
Working at a company
Fighting Style:
Taekwondo
Family:
Biological mother: unknown, Step-Mother: Eun, Father: Chin-hwa, Sister: Byeol, Brother: Hyeon-U, and Haenguni
Other:
yes

Anyways, I'm glad people like this book because it's the only thing keeping me going because of math ‼️