Chapter VI

----In which, (Y/n) suffers from the school festival at approaching

(Y/n) sketched out a couple who had approached the art booth. "If I catch them kissing one more time, i'm going to jump off a cliff..."

"It's finished, $16," (Y/n) grinned. The male harshly threw the cash at (Y/n) causing it to spill over the floor. "Take the extra you bitch," The girl chuckled.

"I saw how you looked at him!" The girl pouted. "Ma'am.... your boyfriend is hideous I was nauseous even looking at the drawing," The artist scoffed.

"Why you!" The girl raised her hand up at an attempt to slap. "(Y/n)!" Zack exclaimed. The artist sighed before holding onto the other girl's wrist. "Fuck off, there's a line,"(Y/n) scoffed.

"Y-yes!" The girl stammered, dragging her boyfriend away. "At least I got the money," (Y/n) grinned, picking it up from the ground.

"Are you okay, (Y/n)?!" Zack exclaimed. Mira was right behind him with Daniel and Zoe.

"Huh? Yeah of course," She replied. "Are...you going to look around?" Daniel questioned.

"Nah I was thinking of running the stand all of the festival," (Y/n) mumbled. Luna appeared out of thin air.

"(Y/n)! Look around I can take care of things here, I'm also an artist you know," She grinned.

"No, you just got kicked out of beauty so you switched, only reasonable you still have purple hair," (Y/n) sighed. Luna gasped dramatically before shooing the other girl away.

"It'll be fine! Go go," She ushered.

(Y/n) slowly chewed on a peice of bread she got from the baking department's booth

(Y/n) slowly chewed on a peice of bread she got from the baking department's booth. "Are you not going to share?" Zoe asked.  "Never in a million years," She grinned.

Jay followed from behind the three, Daniel, (Y/n) and of course Zoe. "Jay, do you want one?" (Y/n) offered.

"Favoritism!" The black haired girl exclaimed. "Ask your so-called 'Danny' to buy you some!"(Y/n) argued back.

"Do these two hate each other?" Daniel questioned. "Hey, you two don't fight," He sweatdropped.

(Y/n) looked over at the architecture group. "I'm going to go win against Vasco, see ya!" She grinned, jogging away.

"(Y/n)! What are you doing here," Vasco's expression was immediately glowing at the sight.

"To win against you, you don't mind right?" (Y/n) asked. "Go right ahead," The muscular teen smiled. "Yeah...he's got a thing for her, I understand why," Jace mentioned in his mind.

"I'm not going easy on you," He declared. "Yeah, yeah,"  (Y/n) laughed.

•••

Yeah, (Y/n) immediately won the arm wrestling challenge. "Here..." Jace mumbled, handing over a sum of money. "You can keep that," She chirped. Originally she was going to pat his head but didn't want to mess up his hair so what was the closest thing. His face!

(Y/n) ran her fingers across his cheek before leaning towards his ear. "I don't need it," She whispered. It's only natural he turns red like tart when a cute girl hits on him.

Vasco looked over at the scene, feeling a tear escape his eye. "Bye, bye!" (Y/n) waved

Was it time for one of the best events of the festival? Well yes, yes it was

Was it time for one of the best events of the festival? Well yes, yes it was. The auction.

Beom Kim from the practical music department sold for $65. Ho Jeong from the baking department, $80.

"Next! Eli Jang from the beauty department!" The announcer exclaimed. "50!" "100!"

"500!" Multiple voices from the same department said in unison. "...any other bids?" Hwan Kim questioned.

"Fuck it, I'm going to be petty today," (Y/n) thought. "600," She stated, raising her hand. "Huh?! Who's trying to win our Eli-...(Y/n)!" The girls of the beauty department were more than fond of (Y/n).

Some were even close to breaking Korea's standards and turning bisexual for this girl. "(Y/n)! Do you need us to drive you there? We can do your makeup!" They offered.

It's not exactly known who they like more. "Okay, next from Architecture Dept...Euntae Lee!" Hwan announced. It was silent as (Y/n) nudged on one of the beauty department girls. "Can you buy him? I'll give you the money," (Y/n) smiled.

"Of course!" She exclaimed, immediately pleading to her command. Euntae's face lit up like a light at the bid.

Next, Vocal & Dance Dept Yoo Na was sold for the most expensive.... 50 cents.

"The fashion dept's Daniel Park!"

Y/n) (L/n)Status:AliveAge:17-18School: Jae Won HighOccupation: UnknownFighting Style:Taekwondo Family: Unknown Mother and Father and sisterOther: Flirts with guys to miss with them, is rich, beauty department likes her

Y/n) (L/n)
Status:
Alive
Age:
17-18
School:
Jae Won High
Occupation:
Unknown
Fighting Style:
Taekwondo
Family:
Unknown Mother and Father and sister
Other:
Flirts with guys to miss with them, is rich, beauty department likes her