Chapter XIII

----In which, midterms are coming up! (Y/n)'s biggest goal, studying.

(Y/n) always aimed to be number 1 in her studies, why? Because if she doesn't she can't be a (L/n) anymore

(Y/n) always aimed to be number 1 in her studies, why? Because if she doesn't she can't be a (L/n) anymore. She has to be better than all of them to surpass them.

Though she despises private tutors or study sessions. The public library isn't better but is much more entertaining that way.

"Lim! You, me, library now." (Y/n) demanded. "Yes, ma'am!" Lim saluted as a joke.

•••

(Y/n) personally would've left at the sight of most of the fashion department with the exception of Duke sitting down screaming at each other.

"Mr. Lim, don't make eye contact okay? You're too nice for them," She said. "...then, don't make eye contact with them either, Miss (L/n), okay?" He grinned warmly.

"Middle child of the (L/n) family caught in a relationship with her bodyguard? Real?" She joked. Though it her words meant nothing to her, it meant a lot to him. He wouldn't mind the dating rumors, but her reputation would be ruined.

Daniel's eyes skimmed over the books but the second he lifted his eyes from the book, they captured a sight of (Y/n) and a man he's seen somewhere before.

"(Y/n)!"He grinned, waving over at her. This caught the attention of other people at the table making them pull (Y/n) to their table.

"(Y/n), are you studying too?" Mira questioned. "No, not at all, i'm... commiting arson," (Y/n) replied.

(Y/n) worked hard on her tests in the end, guess who stole first place in her class? That's right

(Y/n) worked hard on her tests in the end, guess who stole first place in her class? That's right. Middle daughter (Y/n) (L/n).

"Woohoo! Lim what'd you get?" She questioned. The brunett was in the technology/ computers department. He chuckled awkwardly. "Well you see...I placed last," Lim mumbled.

She looked at him disbelief, blinking slowly. "Last?" (Y/n) repeated. He grinned and nodded.

That word looped in her head over and over again before she ran out. A beep was heard on Lim's phone as he checked it.