Chapter XXV

---In which, (Y/n) enjoys school life and a bit of romance before a certain accident.

(Y/n) let the brush speak for itself as she let a story be told through the canvas

(Y/n) let the brush speak for itself as she let a story be told through the canvas. "(Y/n), you painting?" Vin Jin questioned. "Nah i'm reading a book," She answered.

"Let's go to the cafeteria, i'll buy you something," He offered. "Oh? Look at my man Vin-Jin being a good person," She teased. (Y/n) playfully slapped his back, winking at him.

"Shut up before I change my mind," He sighed. "Let's go then," (Y/n) grinned. They arrived at the canteen, originally he going to trip someone in the hallway but changed his mind because (Y/n) was with him.

She looked at different types of donuts as Vin just chose a box of Pocky. "I want this one," (Y/n) nodded, she chose a (favorite flavor) donut that had cute sprinkles of hearts in her favorite color.

He agreed to paying for the items and thought she was going to be greedy and buy the whole store but no she wasn't as he thought.

She happily munched on her donut, sitting at her seat while Vin sat on top of the desk. "Your eye are probably ethereal under those glasses, huh?" (Y/n) asked.

He sat with his mouth agape upon hearing her words. "...no, don't even consider it," He scoffed, looking away. "I like to believe they are," She laughed.

"You're just being selfish and keeping them to yourself," (Y/n) commented, taking another bite of her food.

Vin looked over at her, if he could he would be kicking his feet and fan girling. "Eat in silence," He mumbled, looking away from her.

Daniel had left for the cafeteria with his friends, though he forgot one

Daniel had left for the cafeteria with his friends, though he forgot one. Jiho. He sat in his seat texting James Goh.

(Y/n) knocked on the door before sliding it open. "Huh? Where's Zoe?" (Y/n) questioned. "They all left for lunch," The boy with glasses answered, glowing red.